“Beware ! - additional $50 charge to your credit card (Master Card)”

Faro Blanco Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

La Trattoria - El Faro Blanco Restaurant at the Light House

I Charged a $37.00 lunch to my credit card, The next day when I went to check on my bank balance, I saw that beside the $37.00 there was also a $50.00 charge from the restaurant. When I called the restaurant, the waitress spoke to the supervisor and said that this is something the bank does and would be credited in 24 hours. 48 hrs later called back , the manager was not in and the supervisor refused to get on the phone. The waiter said to wait another day. I told the waiter that this is the only place I ate in two weeks that charged $50.00 on top of my bill. I was then cut off.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,837)

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My family enjoyed the food and atmosphere - overall the service was efficient and the food was very good. The location is fabulous and we took many pictures especially with a very nice sunset. Plenty of space so that couples could enjoy a romantic dinner without feeling boxed in.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We always make sure we have dinner here when in Aruba. Great food, great service and great view. Would recommend this restaurant to travelers who are looking for beautiful sunsets and good food.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have dined here regularly and have always enjoyed the food, view and the service. They always give us our regular table and even took 10% off the bill last time. You should get there for sunset.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a great meal at this restaurant. While it is a little pricey, you can't beat the location and views. The meal was excellent and everyone in our party was very satisfied with their meal. Service was impeccable too. It was overcast on the evening we went so there was no sunset, but still a lovely setting. Even if we don't eat dinner there every trip, we always go to the bar for a drink at sunset at least once while in Aruba. We also had a coupon for $$ off our meal and we were impressed that they also gave a discount to our friends who didn't have a coupon.