“Loved it!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Central Florida, Florida
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We loved the food! We loved the staff! We loved the Sinatra show entertainment! The Old Cunucu House has such a charm. From the outdoor seating to the quaint seating inside, it's a great place to spend the evening. I wasn't as fond of the large room in the back where the Frank Sinatra show was held.It could use some upgrading. But overall it was great and I would definitely return. I had the ijuana soup and a dish with lots of shrimp, scallops and calamari. My husband had the chicken dish with gouda cheese, the specialty of the house. Mine was okay but my husband loved his.

• Visited September 2012

Oranjestad, Aruba
“Romance in the culture of Aruba”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We went to the show with co workers and friends after a fruitful day of work. We all had an awesome time with the “Old Blue eyes”. The snacks were fantastic and the show was fabulous. We were thrilled with the voice of the great legend and gentleman FRANK SINATRA. It is nice to have this show on the island to revive the romance back between couples. As “Arubians” we don’t have romantic shows to take our husbands or better half’s. Thank you for sharing your love with us and keeping the romantic spirit alive.
Danki pa trece e romantisismo bek den nos cultura.

• Visited October 2012
San Diego, California
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We loved the food here! It is a little confusing to find. We walked from our hotel, which I am not sure I would recommend. Also, it may be a bit overpriced, but what wasn't in the hotel area?

Visited September 2012
Rockville
“Very friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went here to get a sample of more authentic Aruban food. The soups were quite good - pumpkin and iguana. The main courses were a little heavier than we like - this might be a reflection of our preferences or choices as opposed to the quality of the food. My wife had a chicken dish with gouda, and I had the conch stew. I'm not sure we'd get either if we visited again - both seemed too heavy for the climate.

However, it was a fun evening and the service was very friendly. I think it is worth a visit to get a menu that is very different from any of the tourist haunts on the island, and I think it deserves your consideration!

Visited September 2012
Chigwell, United Kingdom
“First & Last”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Guy waiting our table was good, that's all the positives. Not going to write about all the negatives. I won't be returning but each to there own. Good Luck!!