“Still a great casual restuarant that offers a fine meal”

Bingo! Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Dutch, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We've eaten there several times over the years and Bingo's is still a fine casual place for a good meal. This time we were advised to ask about any specials that may be available. The waitress seemed taken aback, but then explained what was being served that wasn't on the menu. Perhaps the specials are reserved for locals? In any event, we had a very fine dinner but I'm not allowed to tell you about it!

1  Thank joesunshine47

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Okay, you're away in Aruba, and you are looking for a casual fresh meal, not too fancy, not too expensive, BINGO! Go to Bingos!!! Our party of 4 had a delightful easy, simple fresh dinner at Bingos. My friend had the Bingo Burger..It was HUGE and fabulous. I ordered the beef brochette grilled with a tasty peanut sauce and very flavorful. The other 2 of our party ordered from the day's special menu, grouper with a horseradish sauce, veggies and pasta. They cleaned their plates! The portions were large and the prices were easy on the pocketbook. The space is nice as well, open air /semi-enclosed with open shutters allowing the feel of being outside. Too bad we didn't leave room for dessert because they looked wonderful at a neighboring table....Oh well, Next time!

2  Thank BeeSkip
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We Found Bingos from a recommendation of soem folks we met. Despite coming to Aruba for Many years always looking to add new spots to our list of regulars. This is certainly now on it. Would not have thought it a choice as it resides in a srip mall and totally open air except for the bar area. Great hospitality and friendly service with outstanding steaks and a Lamb Shank to die for! A must add to any list.

1  Thank RevRob1
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We visited with another couple on a quiet Sunday evening. The
Bingo Burger is not only the best I had on the Island... but one of the best burgers I've had anywhere. The others had various fish
dishes and salad -- and there wasn't a speck of food left on the plates... and I might add, the portions were large. Another fav--Bingo's home-made Thousand Island dresssing.

2  Thank JANINE
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were looking for a nice restaurant that wasn't too expensive. Our host recommended Bingo! We got to the restaurant aound 6pm on Wed night and were the only cutomers o parking wasnt a problem. Many more people arrived while we were dining so we must have got there at a good time.

My husband had the dinner special of bacon wrapped filet mignon for $26 which came with a baked potatoe and some veggies. I had the Bingo! Favorite of marinated chicken on a skewer with peanut sauce, curly fries and a salad for $12.

My husband ordered his steak medium and he said it was PERFECT!!! He loved the whole meal. Mine was also excellent! Peanut sauce was flavorful and not too spicy. They gave me a ton of fries! You don't need dessert as we were both full!

I would definitely go back! Oh, I should mention that this is NOT a smoke-free restaurant. We don't smoke and I hate the smell of cigarettes. We ate in the outdoor portion as I was afraid a smoker would come in. I'm happy to say no one ever did light up while we were there. We sat near the door where there was a breeze, just in case!

3  Thank kbrown7k