“New favorite Place”

Bingo! Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: American, Dutch, Bar, European
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
MASS
“New favorite Place”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We Found Bingos from a recommendation of soem folks we met. Despite coming to Aruba for Many years always looking to add new spots to our list of regulars. This is certainly now on it. Would not have thought it a choice as it resides in a srip mall and totally open air except for the bar area. Great hospitality and friendly service with outstanding steaks and a Lamb Shank to die for! A must add to any list.

1 Thank RevRob1

Trumbull, Connecticut
“Fresh, imaginative food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We visited with another couple on a quiet Sunday evening. The
Bingo Burger is not only the best I had on the Island... but one of the best burgers I've had anywhere. The others had various fish
dishes and salad -- and there wasn't a speck of food left on the plates... and I might add, the portions were large. Another fav--Bingo's home-made Thousand Island dresssing.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank JANINE
Monroe, North Carolina
“Excellent food for a good price!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were looking for a nice restaurant that wasn't too expensive. Our host recommended Bingo! We got to the restaurant aound 6pm on Wed night and were the only cutomers o parking wasnt a problem. Many more people arrived while we were dining so we must have got there at a good time.

My husband had the dinner special of bacon wrapped filet mignon for $26 which came with a baked potatoe and some veggies. I had the Bingo! Favorite of marinated chicken on a skewer with peanut sauce, curly fries and a salad for $12.

My husband ordered his steak medium and he said it was PERFECT!!! He loved the whole meal. Mine was also excellent! Peanut sauce was flavorful and not too spicy. They gave me a ton of fries! You don't need dessert as we were both full!

I would definitely go back! Oh, I should mention that this is NOT a smoke-free restaurant. We don't smoke and I hate the smell of cigarettes. We ate in the outdoor portion as I was afraid a smoker would come in. I'm happy to say no one ever did light up while we were there. We sat near the door where there was a breeze, just in case!

3 Thank kbrown7k
Winters, California
“Our Favorite Lunch & Dinner”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We loved Bingo! Ate there five times during our 20 beautiful days in Aruba. Lunch was great and dinner was too! Dinner: I recommend the filet steak & coconut shrimp appetizer (we split the meal & app). Lunch great sandwiches & salads we also played a game of darts while enjoying cocktails.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank M W
Virginia
“Always consistently good.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We eat here every year on our first night in Aruba. The food is always consistently good. This year we had the "special" of the evening---grouper on pasta. It was excellent. You can't go wrong eating here. The only negative (for customers, not the restaurant owners) is that parking can sometimes be very hard to find.

3 Thank jmlcfl