We had dinner buffet from movenpick. Main restaurant , breeze hotel yesterday, followed by sheesha in the outside tents. This was my first time visit there. Dinner buffet was 10.9 kd per person. My 5 year child was free of charge. She also got a free gift from the staff, as it Xmas and new year time. First of all, their staff are excellent. They know how to take care of their customers. We had dinner buffet in the main restaurant called breeze restaurant. It was seafood special buffet yesterday . Food was ok, I can't complain. But nevertheless, I have had better buffets. Sweet potato soup was good, and so was the seafood soup. They also had vermicelli rice, fish in cream with tomato sauce and herbs , fish amritsari, one lamb dish, mixed pulao rice, sautéed vegetables, and a live station for cooking seafood. We had ordered for hammour fish, and it was good. Variety of breads were there with kubbos, cheese varieties, butter, and a salad bar, where you can make your own salads. Large varieties of canapé were kept, which included, mushroom salad, sushi, hummous, cheese cracker and tomato combinations, shrimp salad etc... Dessert section had cream Bruxelles, and butter scotch icecream, cream bruele, and other Arabic sweets, cheese cakes and 2 puddings. One thing I noticed was that, there was a delay in refilling the dishes once they got over.i am not talking about one dish, but the whole canapé area was over at one point, with the whole counter empty. But they got everything rearranged in some time. But some dishes were over and they kept some new other dishes.
After buffet, we went to their tent area, where they keep Shisha/ hubbly bubbly/ hookah . It was my first time and we all enjoyed it with different flavours. You can also sit outdoors. The ambiance is nice. And the staff just excellent and jovial people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait is situated on a stunning beach with white sand merging into azure waters. Located just 15minutes from Kuwait International Airport and ten minutes from Kuwait'swell-known shopping district in Salmiya, the hotel has a location that suits business and leisure travellers alike.With 280 rooms, five pools, two restaurants, two shisha terraces, a 200-metre private beach, health club, kids club and spa, Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a is a delightful destination for a day, a weekend or longer. Furthermore,wireless internet access is available in all rooms and public spaces of the property, including the beach area.Shopping destinations, restaurants and a cinema complex are also located nearby for those who would like to discover the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel And Resort Al Bida`a Kuwait
- Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait