Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
$198
Marina Hotel(Salmiyah)
$285
$116
Best Western Plus Salmiya(Salmiyah)(Great Value!)
$168
Gulf Hotel(Salmiyah)
$79
$65
Travelocity
All reviewsal bustanal boomsky loungechinese restaurantbusiness classbusiness loungeindoor and outdoor poolskuwait cityfitness centerpeacock restauranthotel experiencemodern hotelthird floorhealth clubsushibbq nightstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Everyone always had a smile and was ready to help. Mr. Mohammad Nagy at the front desk especially, he helped my family and I with our check out. Very friendly to us and great with our child too. We needed a very specific transportation plan as well, and he arranged all that for us. I also needed a doctor for myself before check out as I have a fear of flying, and he organised a doctor to look after me and it was a great help for me.

• Stayed: March 2014
RadissonBluKuwait, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Pasha

A smile breeds a smile :) so, despite your fear of flying, I'm sure Mr. Mohammad Nagy responded to your smiles and was more than happy to be of assistance to you and your family and help you with everything you needed. Your positive review will no doubt boost the kind nature of Mohammad and the whole team as we are always here to welcome you in a friendly manner and make you feel welcome as our guests.

See you again on your next stay with us.

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 9, 2014

very nice and clean hotel with a warm welcome and efficient staff - central location and close to the airport. Nice big rooms, confortable and wel equipped - especially for business trips this hotel is perfect !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Ilse

Your wonderful review covers many aspects of our hotel and service that we provide our guests. Thank you for taking the time to inform our future guests of your positive experience with us through tripadvisor.

See you soon on your next stay.

Best wishes,

Reviewed February 22, 2014

A short overnight business trip to this hotel was very pleasant from my previous memory of it back in 2010.

The rooms have been redone and are very spacious, good toilet facilities, desk and free internet. Not a great view from the bedroom (the hotel next door in fact) but it did the job.

The Sky Lounge is also very comfortable for a meeting review.

Good breakfast room and choice of fare.

I normally do not stay overnight on my business trips to Kuwait but if I have to again I will choose this hotel once more.

Room Tip: I am not sure any of the rooms have a good view!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

It's wonderful to hear from you, our guests who stayed before and after our new reconstruction have a unique perspective to share.

By providing the latest facilities for business travellers, such as the desk with media hub, free internet and the Sky Lounge you mention in your review, we actively encourage regional business travellers to take their time during their stay in Kuwait, complete there business days without having to rush to the airport.

We are very glad you will choose to stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind reegards,

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very good service. Great front desk team, and room service. When I complained about the espresso in the breakfast, the team provided me with a Nespresso Machine in the room for free... though I had a basic room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Our guests satisfaction is most important so we are very happy to hear that our front desk team and room service team made sure they rectified the coffee issue for you. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

As all Radisson hotels, it is one of the best - like a paradise in Kuwait dessert.
Great SPA, great garden.
Restaurant has a great kitchen, all personal is amazing.
Im glad I visited it and I would like to return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
RadissonBluKuwait, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for joining us on your stay. We love your description, "like a paradise in Kuwait". We would also like to welcome you back soon as for us it is our guest's satisfaction that makes the hotel come alive.

Kind regards,