“very good food, specially Biryani rice ....”

Zafran Indian Bistro
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Salmiyah
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
New Delhi, India
“very good food, specially Biryani rice ....”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

its very good with lots of Indian variety food.....the service and the quality of food matches the standard,,,,also has an option to make food less or more spicy.....

Visited July 2013
1 Thank sandeep_Deore_1983

• Arabic first
Vadodara, India
“Best Indian Food in Kuwait...by far!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a dinner yesterday at Zafran and went with minimal expectations! the food was simply brilliant...we ordered Dahi ke Kebab in starters plus Mint Lemonade & Saffron-Mango Lassi for Drinks...Mushroom Matar, Dal Fry and Subz Biryani in the main course and everything was simply brilliant! After ages I had only Vegetarian food at any resto and I am glad the first time was so memorable...

It definitely supersedes the Soul & Spice Indian Resto at Courtyard at Marriott for me! Taal was anyway never my favourite...though I am yet to try the newly opened Jamawar Resto at Crowne Plaza...

The resto settings are real nice too...lots of different seating arrangements and the service was decent too...but we were the only guests so hard to judge the actual service!

And it is quite economical too...our order costed us just 13.5 KD! real nice!

This one is highly recommended for everybody who wants to have Indian Fine Dining here in Kuwait!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank CheontheRoad
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“faboulus”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

one of the best indian restaurant i had so far. i love the butter chicken with naan & paratha. I also had the mutton masala. the best one in salmiyah

• Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

It's been all perfect !!!!! Food it's lovely, really nice members of stuff, really relaxing place!!! Best Indian in the Salmiya area

• Visited March 2013
Salmiyah, Kuwait
“Lovely Interiors especially the fish locks on the wall behind the reception”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place was always in my mind to try at last yesterday night we visited this place. Well at the beginning they offered us the papad with the mint chutney it was so fresh and something different that I never tasted it was pretty good. While we waited for our order we noticed the glasses looked like Candle holders it was weird drink water out of it.
Our order the squid fry well for me I would not recommend or order it next time nothing special. The Murgh Malai Tika was perfect the tenderness but the overall quantity it was only five pieces. Next we ordered the Patiala Gosht with naan. The Patiala Gosht was mind blowing I cannot explain the taste it just tickles your taste buds this is one of the must to try and we also ordered the Safroon Mango Lassi and Rasberry lassi nothing special except after drinking it we were completely full till the brim.
And one more thing dont take the smoking area the sofa are too low and the table was high. It gave us a backache. I recommend to sit on the chair it.

• Visited March 2013