“Thank u Recency Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Salmiyah
Rome, Italy
“Thank u Recency Hotel”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is eccellent, clean and wonderful. I suggest that everyone that visit Kuwait stays in the Regency Hotel. The GM is always available and ready to assist you at any time.
Thank you very much Regency Hotel, I will try to come back as soon as possible!!!!!
Fs

Stayed February 2014
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Kuwait, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Filippo,

Thank you for your kind review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. Thank you for offering us your valuable feedback.

We hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to The Regency.

Mr. Aurelio Giraudo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
Daman and Diu, India
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been staying with my wife and my kids @ regency,nice hotel with excellent view from the lobby terrace very nice stuff and all reception are welcoming specially ayman from tunisia very friendly personality he didn't make late upon the checkin,rate little bit hight but the room was clean with good furniture,I hope I will visit this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Zarl,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay and for your kind review posted on Trip Advisor.

We have shared your wonderful comments with Mr. Ayman Moureghi, the management and associates. Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback and we do hope we can continue the good work.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to The Regency

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at The Regency hotel for a couple of nights I can just about say that it is one of the better hotels in Kuwait but that is not saying much.
Starting at the check-in we were checked in by an Egyptian employee whose name escapes me. This gentleman was not as welcoming as I had anticipated I would be. The manner with which he handled my check-in was borderline rude, he did not welcome us, and demanded our documents rather than request them. It was like we were dealing with a government employee. He then made us sign a document entitling the hotel to kick us out at their own discretion, which I duly signed due to the fact that I was with my wife and did not want to cause a scene.
The bell boy who was carrying our luggage as well as the valet drivers were much more helpful and curteous than the afore mentioned person at check-in.
The lobby was huge and beautiful. The rooms while pretty were a bit on the small size but the bathroom was rather large when compared to the room. The room service food was delicious.
At check-out we were received by a person by the name of Dino who was great at servicing us even though he sounded a bit desperate in trying to get us to return.
Now to the important part, my wife forgot her jewellery in the room. We didnt realize that they were missing until I received a call from the hotel informing us that we had forgotten them. So I would like to thank Mr. Priya Raj for returing them.
If it wasnt for Mr. Raj, I would have been a very disgruntled guest. So management has him to thank if I were to return again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Kuwait, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay and for the review on Trip Advisor.

We are sorry to notice that you were disappointed and understand that your room was not as large as per your expectation, however to advise we have various type of rooms from superior to large suites, fully equipped and at different rates.

Thank you for your kind compliments towards our associates Dino from the reception and Mr. Prajapati Rai from Housekeeping.

We have addressed your concerns to the management and hope on your next visit you will find a change. Thank you for offering us your valuable feedback and hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Regency in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Hawalli, Kuwait
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Regency is a very nice hotel, so luxurious and fancy, staff was excellent and friendly. So clean, and the bathrooms are amazing.
on a side note, it is very pricey so be prepared with a high budget. The laundry service cost me about $70 for just for steaming a dress. Also I highly recommend the hotels buffet over room service, less expensive and the food was absolutely delicious. Besides that, our experience was perfect, couldn't imagine a better place to spend our honeymoon! Thank you. :)

Room Tip: 408 - Great ocean view!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Kuwait, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and do hope we can continue the good work.

Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable comments.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at The Regency, Kuwait.

wakrah
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Very cool hotel in terms of service and excellent crew and I hope you experience in this hotel.

will be another visit in the near future

because This hotel will not be left by scrubbing or discover perimeter of the hotel

The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is excellent and placemats Excellent

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Kuwait, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay.

We are very grateful for your kind compliments posted on Trip Advisor. We have shared your comments with the management and associates.

Thank you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Everything was excellent. Hotel staff is very friendly and provides an outstanding support to the guests. Special thanks go to DINO who is working in the hotel reception. He reflected and the represented the hotel service in a world class and remarkable way. He is very helpful, polite, and provisional in dealing with customers. Actually I had no idea about the hotel before but I liked it so much after I received the extraordinary reception from DINO. Food was excellent and room services as well. I would give the hotel 7 stars if the standard rooms are little bit bigger as well as the bathroom …

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Kuwait, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Abdul Hameed,

Thank you for choosing The Regency for your stay.

We are thrilled to read such a high recommendation of our hotel on Trip Advisor and wish to extend our sincere thanks to you for taking time to offer us your valuable feedback. We are pleased to inform you that the superior level rooms start at 34 sq m up to 50 sq m in deluxe categories. All the rooms and suites are designed to accommodate all requirements at different price levels.

We have shared your wonderful comments with the management and Dino.

Slovenija
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I loved my stay in Regency ones again. As i like to say, home away from home :). I was given a great room. Personnel are beyond excellent, very helpful and kind. Food amazing. ..All is perfect in Regency Kuwait. Thank You !

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Regency K, General Manager at The Regency Kuwait, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Manica,

It is our pleasure to welcome you back and thank you once again for choosing The Regency for your stay.

We are pleased to know that you have found your 'home away from home' at The Regency.

Thank you for your valuable support and recommendation on Trip Advisor.

Yours,

Mr. Aurelio Giraudo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salmiyah
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
#9 of 69 in Kuwait City
Ibis Sharq Kuwait
Ibis Sharq Kuwait
#11 of 69 in Kuwait City

Been to The Regency Kuwait? Share your experiences!