The Regency Hotel Kuwait
$129
$65
$126
$79
Al Muhanna Plaza Luxury Apartments(Salmiya)(Great Value!)
$74
$63
$93
$90
  • Restaurant
Continental Suite Salmiya(Salmiya)(Great Value!)
$116
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssilk road restaurantluxury hotelamazing lobbywhite marblebeautiful hotelhighly recommended hotelconvention centerprivate poolexcellent serviceprofessional staffbusiness tripspecial thanksvisiting kuwaitfood qualitygreat experiencesea viewenjoyed my stay
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This hotel is the definition of luxury.

It is known that combining marble and dark wood has a perfectly elegant result. This is what visitors get at the Regency, Kuwait.

The reception hall is unique with it's walls made of marble and the glass roof allowing the physical light to get it. Rooms are as shown on the web site, spacious, with furniture from dark wood and at the same time fully equipped with the latest technological "amenities".
The bathroom, made of marble, and its walk-in shower are simply amazing.

The breakfast has everything one can think of and is served from very early (6.30) in the morning.

Staff is also very polite and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view but...either way, all rooms are perfect.
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My stay at The Regency was unbelievably perfect. As soon as you pull up to the Hotel the staff immediately greet us by the doors and collect your baggage and believe me traveling from Singapore via Doha I was in no shape to lug bags. I was ushered over to a relaxing area as the staff greeted me and welcomed me to the hotel. They offered me a wonderful sweet refreshing drink and a nice cool towel that was very welcomed. They took my information and I didn’t even have to go to the reception counter. The whole staff was superb from the management to the staff that waited on you. The staff was very gracious and helpful; it made my stay there perfect. The hotel interior is just nice and you can tell that it is kept to topnotch standards as well as the grounds.
I can’t say enough about this hotel and looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: look for deluxe beach view ...
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I was ill when I arrived in Kuwait, and the manager. who greeted us took immediate action to ensure my comfort. Special food was sent to our room. The hotel dispatched someone to buy electrolyte drinks. I was asked repeatedly for the remainder of our stay if there was anything else that could be done, how I was feeling, etc. The staff was remarkable, unfailingly remembering our names. I have never experienced such a high degree of personalized attention. Add that to impeccably maintained grounds and perfectly appointed rooms and you have a truly memorable experience. Fortunately, I recovered in time to take advantage of the hotel's amenities. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough!

Room Tip: the first floor room facing to the sea is recommended!
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Over all Hotel is good ,, definitely not for business travelers ..Food is not so special..Some how i felt that they are only concentrating on ministry events, this is my second visit to this hotel ..They were having ministry functions that time also & even now . ..Wi Fi connection is excellent..Guest service is also nice.

Room Tip: Rooms in south side are much better.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Robert k
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Highly recommended. Execellent service. Expensive but comparably acceptable. Good food. Everything was fine except there is no beach.

• Stayed: March 2012