Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Nice free Dead see beach

Clean. Pay only if eating there. Food is OK. A shop with dead sea cosmetic products and some more... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018
dany_golan
זכרון יעקב, ישראל
Nothing like the Dead Sea!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2018
Hila Z
via mobile

All reviews planning another visit cosmetic products your eyes dead sea shop purchase mud water souvenirs minerals swim skin
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This is the most beautiful Dead Sea beach; the sand, the structures and the water. At the bottom of the sea, you can get a hold of salt crystals. The friendly staff advised us to use beach slippers since some of the sea stones are sharp. My friend and I bought a variety of Dead Sea beauty products at a friendly price. Generally, the whole experience was overwhelming; I can’t miss a chance to visit again.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant go swimming in the Dead Sea but I took courage. I loved how easy and enjoyable t is to float, especially on my back. I walked on the bottom of the sea and applied mud on my skin; I wanted to experience the curing properties of the minerals. After taking some delicious lunch, I walked around the beach enjoying every moment. I am thinking of planning another visit with my friends.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I had a bad attitude toward restaurant staff until I visited this place. They are so welcoming and offer the best services. Every drink I wanted was available not forgetting the well prepared meals. A walk on the beach with my wife was just awesome. Swimming in the Dead Sea was another thing. I remember applying mud on each other was so romantic. We bought a variety of Dead Sea products from the shops to bring home.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I overheard someone saying Dead Sea water is rich in minerals and has healing properties. I wasn’t sure about that. I applied the mud all over my body and the feeling was so refreshing. I could bear the smell just to enjoy the feeling. Walking on the sand and cool environment is a stress reliever. The restaurant is well maintained and the meals are delicious. I’m already planning another visit.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank avetinna
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is well maintained with everything anyone would require. My major reason for visiting Dead Sea premier was to enjoy a natural swim, the mud especially. It is however advisable not to get inside the water if you have any open wounds. Also, don’t let even a drop of the water to get into your eyes, it is dangerous. My time there was great fun; I enjoyed floating on my back and later strolling in the beach.

Date of experience: January 2018