Good hotel very close to the beach in dead sea.
The rooms are very comfortable, the staff is helpful and the breakfast is also very nice.
There is a shopping mall nearby, with some options of restaurants. But the hotel also has a nice restaurant, that is also an option.
They also offer a great spa, with some nice swimming pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Oasis Dead Sea Resort - nestled between the Judean hills and the shore of the Dead Sea - offers a new grand entrance pavilion and reception, contemporary accommodations and beautiful spacious grounds. Hotel amenities: Deluxe world class Oasis spa decorated in Moroccan style, advanced fitness center. • 135 Rooms with sea view (2 Wheelchair Accessible Rooms) with FREE wifi in room and public areas • 8 suites • Courtesy Tea & Coffee making facilities in room • Mini refrigerator in room • Multi channel TV • Safe deposit box in room • "Beer Garden" patio • Free access to a deluxe Spa featuring: Personal sulfur baths, wet & dry Finnish sauna & Turkish Hamam Heated indoor Dead Sea water pool and outdoor swimming pool Fitness room VIP spa-suites with private Jacuzzi, for couples massage • Solarium • Private beach • Kids Club • Free wireless internet in public area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Prima Oasis Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Prima Oasis Dead Sea Israel