a nice feel hotel, good sized rooms and right on the man made beach. The hotel is a little dated and seems to attract an older crowd (65+) and russians, so for a young couple we kind of felt we were in Russian purgatory! Free international calls which is a lovely touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Dead Sea shores in the north of Ein Bokek region, the Hodhamidbar Hotel has free Wi-Fi in the lobby and includes a sea-view terrace with a salt-water swimming pool. The free spa area includes a sulfur pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness room. Hodhamidbar Resort & Spa Hotel also provides free access to its private beach with lounge chairs and sun umbrellas. The staff provides entertainment activities in the evening. All rooms at the Hotel Hodhamidbar include satellite TV with international channels, air conditioning and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the Dead Sea. Free phone calls to various international destinations are available. The hotel has 9 internet points and bikes for touring the area. Parking is possible at the hotel, subject to availability. Public parking in front of the hotel is charged extra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hod Hamidbar Resort and Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hod Hamidbar Hotel Ein Bokek
- Hod Hamidbar Resort And Spa Hotel Dead Sea, Israel