I stayed here for a single night with some friends. We had a suite on the first floor facing the sea. The view from the balcony was great but nothing tops the views from the solarium on the 9th floor. The room was very comfortable, had upscale amenities and nicer linens, etc. The suite has 2 baths and a great sofa and sitting area in addition to the private bedroom and the large balcony complete with outdoor jacuzzi tub for two makes it a great choice for a couple.
The suite while more expensive gives you access to the business lounge on the 8th floor which offers Internet access, daily newspapers and complimentary food and beverages throughout the day. This all-inclusive rate also comes with half board in their restaurant. We were there for Shabbat so the food was likely not the same as it would be Sun-Thurs but it was generally good.
The hotel has two outdoor pools plus the spa (additional fees) with it's own dead sea-like salt pool. While not right on the shore of the sea, the hotel has a private beach across the street accessible by room key. It's a 3 minute walk and they offer lounge chairs, umbrellas, towels and water. Perfect for enjoying the sea.
The desk staff is slower than hell, not very helpful and none to bright so be forewarned. The rest of the hotel staff were great, smiling, and very accommodating. We were traveling with a 4 year old boy who was tired and hungry when we arrived and though it was shabbat they "broke the rules" for us and provided some non-kosher food. Absolutely above and beyond the call of duty and we appreciated it.
Go on. Give it a try. You be glad you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Dead Sea is the perfect spa hotel for domestic and international travelers. We offer comfortable rooms and suites for 1-3 adults as well as family rooms. Our guests can enjoy Isrotel Dead Sea's private beach, outdoor pool and the luxurious spa. Our spa includes Dead Sea Water Pool, Sulfur Pool (extra fees), hot tubs, sauna and a fitness center. Our dining room is one of the best at the region! Guests staying on Moav Executive Floors will also enjoy free access to the lounge and breakfast in a private dining hall. Isrotel Dead Sea received 5 stars plus status after a review of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isrotel Dead Sea
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa Israel