The Dead Sea is a great place to experience. Sadly though most the hotels are pretty run down and tired. Isrotel is no exception! However it has one of the better Spa's and private beachs in the area. The staff were all polite but go through the motions simply doing a job, most don't realise hospitality means warmth,friendliness and a can do approach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Dead Sea is the perfect spa hotel for domestic and international travelers. We offer comfortable rooms and suites for 1-3 adults as well as family rooms. Our guests can enjoy Isrotel Dead Sea's private beach, outdoor pool and the luxurious spa. Our spa includes Dead Sea Water Pool, Sulfur Pool (extra fees), hot tubs, sauna and a fitness center. Our dining room is one of the best at the region! Guests staying on Moav Executive Floors will also enjoy free access to the lounge and breakfast in a private dining hall. Isrotel Dead Sea received 5 stars plus status after a review of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel And Spa
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Hotel Isrotel Dead Sea
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa Israel