The hotel is described as one of the dead-sea finest, but does not meet these expectations. The lobby is big & impressive, but the rooms are just OK, nothing to write home about. The SPA is nice, and I had a Swedish massage which was great.
From my end, the disappointment is in the dining room. Israeli hotels are well renowned for the rich choice and variety of food. This id held one notch down in this hotel, and as far as my taste goes, it wasn't very tasty. The dead sea is just over the road and the beach is very nice.
So, all in all, this is a nice hotel but can get a lot better for what they charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Dead Sea is the perfect spa hotel for domestic and international travelers. We offer comfortable rooms and suites for 1-3 adults as well as family rooms. Our guests can enjoy Isrotel Dead Sea's private beach, outdoor pool and the luxurious spa. Our spa includes Dead Sea Water Pool, Sulfur Pool (extra fees), hot tubs, sauna and a fitness center. Our dining room is one of the best at the region! Guests staying on Moav Executive Floors will also enjoy free access to the lounge and breakfast in a private dining hall. Isrotel Dead Sea received 5 stars plus status after a review of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isrotel Dead Sea
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa Israel