Nice hotel, great service, restaurants are OK, but too you feel like in USSR 20 years ago.
Too crown, specially on weekends, beach is fine but require more chairs and beds.
Russian is a common language.
Biggest problem is Shabat .... food is very bad, no normal coffee, employe in a lounge on a 9 floor was rude and answer in our country we do not drink coffee on SHABBAT.
I think this hotel should not be 100% kosher as 75% minimum tourist are foreigners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isrotel Dead Sea is the perfect spa hotel for domestic and international travelers. We offer comfortable rooms and suites for 1-3 adults as well as family rooms. Our guests can enjoy Isrotel Dead Sea's private beach, outdoor pool and the luxurious spa. Our spa includes Dead Sea Water Pool, Sulfur Pool (extra fees), hot tubs, sauna and a fitness center. Our dining room is one of the best at the region! Guests staying on Moav Executive Floors will also enjoy free access to the lounge and breakfast in a private dining hall. Isrotel Dead Sea received 5 stars plus status after a review of the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Isrotel Dead Sea
- Isrotel Dead Sea Hotel & Spa Israel