“Can recommend Daniel hotel”

Daniel Dead Sea Hotel
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Ein Bokek
Tel Aviv
“Can recommend Daniel hotel”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was not sure I made the best choice when I decided to book this hotel for a weekend. But at the end I can say It was much better than the impression I got from reading the reviews.
We were upgraded to a room on the 9th floor with dead sea view.
The room had everything we needed. Nice toiletry. Clean. Bathroom - I liked the decor, think it had been renovated. The mattresses are not firm enough for my liking.

The supper was good, variety of food I can only complain about the desserts (Kosher made cakes) and that the fruit was not nicely arranged.
The breakfast was such to satisfy the many guests of various tastes. On Saturday morning the breakfast was not very satisfying - maybe because of keeping Kosher.

The service in the dining room was efficient .
The salt swimming pool water was a bit too hot and the water did not seem clear/clean enough especially in comparison with the dead sea water ( which is cold at this time of the year).

We received chocolates and two bottles of water and there was as unexpected "Kabbalat Shabbat " as extras. Very nice.

Room Tip: If you are disturbed by noise - ask to be on a floor or part of a floor without children. Many famil...
1 Thank michelle D
riki a, Public Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Michelle D,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares".
I appreciate you have taken the time to let us know your thoughts following your recent stay with us.
The remarks and concerns of our guests are of the highest importance to us, as it enables us to learn and improve.
Our constant aim is to provide our guests the best service to ensure a great experience is had by all
. We're delighted to hear that this was the case for you and you had such an enjoyable time with us.
I invite you to send me your personal mail address so I can contact you personally.
Michal.evron@tamareshotels.co.il
I am looking forward to see you again.
G&P Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The price is too high for what you get, the rooms are small. average break fast and dinner. not very clean. we booked for the "Traklin" as well, which means - free food and drinks all the day, but the options were poor. we wont come back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hadar B
Dear Hadar B,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on "Tripadvisor".
I have reviewed your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares".

I was sorry to read that The room and the food Quality did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site.

I wish to assure you that we at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation.

Therefore, your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

I will be more than happy if you could send me your personal mail address or phone number so I can speak to you in person at : Michal.evron@tamareshotels.co.il
Paris, France
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We spent three wonderful days at this hotel.
Overall we can recommend this hotel, whether you choose for a mountain or a sea view room. While managers such as Lilach, Rani and Michal need to be recognized for their attention to detail and client focus, employees seem to be lost and lacking motivation i.e. attention to clients' needs.
Some details need to be paid attention to such as the surroundings.

Room Tip: Rooms with a mountain view are ok, if you do not mind some occasional road noise. But then, you only...
1 Thank Jean L
riki a, Public Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Jean L,
Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review.
I am delighted that your stay with us at Daniel Dead Sea by "Tamares" was exceptional.
Your excellent recommendations and rating is appreciated and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards

G&P relations manager
Rehovot, Israel
Reviewed February 14, 2014

we hada great vacation at the Daniel hotel. The staff was very good and took care of all our need, and we got upgraded to a VIP room for my birthday. The food was a bit plain and not so wanderful for our standarts, but it was OK. thespa and pool was great, the beach was very nice (in spite of the loud nusic from the beach near us that was unplesent...)

1 Thank Nitzan F
Dear Nitzan F,
Thank you so much for writing this review on TRIPADVISOR !
It means so much to us to read that as our guests ,you received the best service and facilities at the beautiful Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares".
I was sorry to read that the food quality did not meet your expectations. The issue you have raised in regards to the noise from the surrounding area, is under review.
Once again I wish you a happy birth day and invite you to visit us again.
P&R Guest relations manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have just came from the Daniel Dead Sea hotel. We used to stay at this hotel many times, but this time it was great disappointment.
Some examples:
The carpets are dirty and stained (in the room, in the corridors)
The furnitures in the room needs renovation.
The installation in the buth room is not in order, so all the water spread oll over the room during taking a shower.eaventhouh we used the drape to avoid spreading water.
The water in the Dead Sea pool ( in the spa) was unclear (changed on the second day)
One of our nights, a party was taking place under our room. The noise was unbearable. ( till 23:00)
We had a lecture in one of the lectures' room of the hotel, the air condition was not working. After asking several times the reception to open the air condition nothing happened. so we had no choice, but to stop the lecture.
The food was o.k and plenty.
After all, we enjoined the Dead Sea, and we'll come back, but not to Daniel (unless some thing will change )

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Arie,

Thank you very much for taking the time and write us your review.
your comments regarding your stay at the Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares" are under investigations and have been not taking slightly .

I was sorry to read that the quality of maintenance did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on the site.

I wish to assure you that we at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel by "Tamares" are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation.

your comments are valuable to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

I will be more than happy if you could send me your personal mail address or phone number so I can speak to you in person.
My mail address is : michal.evron@danieltamares.co.il
Best Regards
P&R relations manager
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our trip to the dead sea was quick, we didn't prepered well, but in the hotel we get all the help and the information that we needed. The service and the treatment in us was so gentle and nice, everytmhing that fit our requests. The scottish bar make us happier at night and the multiple pool's and spa were awesome (6/7 different pool's - hot water, salted water, main pool and so and so).
The food was exelent.
The rooms were tarrific and with large space, beautifull view and very clean!
We know where we will go in our next vication!

• Stayed February 2014
4 Thank Or H
riki a, Public Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Or H,

Thank you for your positive comments on tripadvisor site.
Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests with .

I was delighted to read about your high level of satisfaction from the spa, the team members service and the food.

We arelooking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel Dead Sea hotel by "Tamares". Please do not hesitate contact me prior your next visit at: : michal.evron@tamareshotels.co.il .
Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.
best regards ,
G&P Relations managers
netanya
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel is very nice and clean .the rooms dont have balcony so we upgrade the room and we paid 25usd per night.
The food was very tasty. The cleaning person very polite.
We defenetly will come back to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank sharonrais
riki a, Public Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear sharonrais,

Michal.evron@tamareshotels.co.il
I am looking forward to see you again.