Daniel Dead Sea Hotel
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Ein Bokek
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel appearance is good with a feeling of luxury, the staff friendly and helpful although pressurised. The food,as usual tasty with a huge choice Public facilities lounge auditorium pools clean and pleasant

My only gripe is the poor maintenance,especially in the bed rooms which are less than clean and in the bathrooms. We were presented with a broken toilt seat which was replaced wit a cheap affair which imploded on use and needed to be replaced again. ?..not sure if it was
A question to the management. Are the rooms checked between guests? And if so are defects replaced or repaired?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank papadov
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts following your recent stay here. It is through comments such as these enable us to further develop our fine offerings.

Throughout " Tamares" hotels, and especially here at the flagship, Daniel Dead Sea, every effort is made to ensure the highest levels of gust experience at all times, so it is always with regret if we hear that a guest fells that we have fallen short in any way.

While a little late to rectify for you on this occasion, your comments about the maintenance and housekeeping departments have most certainly been taken on board for further assessment and management discussion, thank you for highlighting there areas to us.
Since refurbishments in recent years, most guests have marveled on the beautifully equipped and well maintained bedrooms and bathrooms, so it was unusual to learn of any discomfort felt, we will most definitely do further assessment.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back on another occasion for renewed and impression, do let me know how I may be of assistance for future reservation.

With best regards and many thanks,
Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,626)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was our vacation after a long hot and busy summer and we needed a place to relax and get a relief for both our body and soul. For us, there is no better place for this other than the Dead Sea. And there, the Daniel Hotel is our best choice. We have got an excellent room with a large balcony facing the sea. The room was perfectly prepared and ready for our arrival with special gifts and personal letter from the hotel manager. This was very nice.
The overall treatment and service provided be the entire crew was very good and at the highest level one could expect. I would certainly recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Keep on the good Job you're doing!

Room Tip: For a full experience and enjoyment of the venue, ask for a room facing the Dead Sea. The color ch...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kobi I
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear guest,

On behalf of the entire team at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, I extend our sincere gratitude for the warm and most encouraging feedback, following your experience with us.

We hope that you will continue to be a part of the Daniel Dead Sea family for years to come.
It gives us pleasure to understand that you fully enjoyed your stay, and managed to relax.
I am pleased that all our staff has made this special day for you, a memorable one.

Warm Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Usually I write favourable reviews, but not this time...
As I know the "Daniel" in Herzlia, I had high expectations, when my mother, my daughter and myself joined a medical congress at the Daniel Dead Sea.
The building itself is still very nice, but if you look closer, there is negligence all over, especially our bathroom showed the tooth of time - broken marble, rusty bathtub, leaking faucets and the sink was nearly clogged. The room itself was nice, though, and the beds large and comfortable with enough storing space for a prolonged weekend. Unfortunately our balcony faced the parking lot, but we were still able to see some of the dead sea and the surrounding mountains.
When we arrived, the above bathroom was dirty, although we were kept waiting because" the room has to be cleaned", the aircondition wasn"t working (at the dead sea!) and when I tried to complain about it, the reception and the switchboard didn"t answer at all. Generally the service was terrible, terrible, terrible.... At arrival we asked for bathrobes we never received, in the different dining rooms, most of the waiters were unfriendly and unorganized..The hotel was fully booked and they just couldn"t manage it.
The food was quite okay, if you like mediterranian style. Again - they couldn't handle so many people. For example we had to wait quite a while for tablespoons or glasses.
My daughter asked me to mention, that there were lots of flies, though I"m not sure, it's the hotel's fault.
The beach:
If you can"t walk properly like my mother you should know that there are a lot of stairs to the private hotel beach. There are no toilets on the beach and not enough chairs.
The spa:
As I know the spa in the Daniel Herzlia, I felt like visiting the poor cousin. I like to emphasize, that the people working there try their best, but the facilities are not as well equipped as the sister hotel in Herzlia. The pools are nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for a comprehensive review, we welcome feedback as it assists us in our never-ending task to better ourselves and improve things for our guests.

Your experience is definitely not reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves with. Kindly be assured that we are serious as we always to deliver world-class service to our guests.

We are sorry you fell below your expectation regarding the room condition and the restaurant service. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate department heads We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you we can do better.

I invite you to send me your personal mail address so I can contact you personally.

Best Regards
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I spent last weekend at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel.
We celebrate a birthday.Hospitality experience I got was perfect!
Vacation started I was glad to see a lovely suit ,With a wonderful view to the pool and the Dead Sea!
My wonderful holiday attraction at the health club spa: saltwater pool, sauna, Jacuzzi heat Storch ...I enjoyed every minute...
My child really enjoyed in the pool and bowling he was just busy all the time...
We received great service !
I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed.
Waiting for the next time we go back to the Dead Sea, to our favorite hotel Daniel!

Room Tip: Recommend to book a room with a balcony if possible in the club floor, gives more benefits for guest...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Neta_avital
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Neta,

It simply warms our heart to read such lovely details following your recent stay with us. We cannot thank you enough!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings following, here at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel; your beautiful words truly mean the world to us.
Returning guests are the biggest compliment a hotel can get, so we are truly delighted that you have decided to make us your home in the Dead Sea and join our growing Tamares family.
It is too difficult to thank you for all your lovely descriptions of our service and amenities; thank you for enabling us to give credit where it is due.
We will be waiting till next time, just make sure it is soon!

With very best regards,
Guest Relations Manager,

Reviewed September 27, 2013

the foos , rooms , service , everting was perferct , defenetly comeing back ,my children was happy , very clean , the service was top class , dinner was perfect and very good , the rooms was comfteble and large , the beace very nice and very nice ,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank hagit t
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for the "great review ever".

We try to make every aspect of our guest vacation a memorable one and we do not spare any expense, so when we read that you enjoyed your stay to the full makes it all worthwhile.

I would like to thank you again and look forward hearing about your next time with us.
Make sure to join our "Friends club" before your return to us.

I would be happy to be at your service at all time,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I want to thank the team of Daniel hotel,
We had a great family vacation.
The service exceeded all expectations.
Facilities at the hotel were friendly and inviting for children
Definitely will go there again soon.
liat

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank michl a
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear guest,

We are extremely grateful for the time and effort taken to write your wonderfully written review has that made our day.

We at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel do all we can to provide our guests the most luxurious vacation.

Your review means the world to us, thank you.

I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again and provide you with a pampering and satisfying hospitality.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hotel suppose to be 5 stars hotel. There are some 5 stars hotels in Ein Bokek, Dead Sea. I didn't find any of them in the standards of 5 stars hotels. Daniel is quite nice hotel with good activities for children and entertainment program for the adults as well.
The Shizen Spa, like in Daniel Hertzelia hotel, is very good.

but I must tell you about some problems: 1. no fridge in the room. if you want cold drinks, you should walk to the ice cube machine in the other corridor, and use it in your "not making cold" mini bar (look at the picture). they supply a plastic pot for the ice cubes, instead of buying a fridge.... I was feeling as in the early 50's....

As I mentioned before, the Spa is very good, but they don't give you a locker cell if you are a guest of the hotel, only if you come only to the spa.

the hotel is close to the dead see shore, but you have to cross a road to the beach.

The food is good. but: no fresh fruits at breakfast.

Room Tip: If you want a strong and professional massage, ask for Alexandra. She's the best....
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oferta10

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments as these are constructive criticism that enables us to check ourselves and improve the level of service expected by our guests.
Comments like yours are paramount for allowing us to focus our attention were guests fell it is necessary.

We take our guest comments seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodation.

Thank you for the warm words about our staff and I will be happy to share them with our team.

Hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.