“An amazing experience”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Ein Bokek
Tel Aviv, Israel
“An amazing experience”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Excellent service and amazing vacation
I highly recommend the hotel, the rooms, the hospitality, and the food.
The entertainment in the hotel one level beyond imagination
Hotel staff provide us with an amazing level of service

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank alonyaa
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you of giving us the honor of being your choice here in the Dead Sea.

What a great pleasure reading your review, your experience and insights are important to us and we appreciate the time taken to share with other travelers.
It is review such as these that make the hard work more worthwhile.

It will be an honor for me to keep in personal touch with you on your next stay.
please contact me pree arrival.

Best Regards,
Guest Relation Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed September 9, 2013

we stayed for 4 days in the hotel, forst time in daniel dead sea, we came 2 couple
(only 1 with kids) we take 2 mini suite, the room was big clean and comfortable with great view!!!
the food was tasty, we truly enjoyed in the bowling it was quality time with the children,
the most important was that the service was good.
sure we will be back soon,it was one of the best vacation we had!!!!

Room Tip: i recommends on the mini suite
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank roi o
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear guest,

It means so much to us that you had an amazing time and that you enjoyed everything we had to offer.
It is great to know that we were everything that you hoped us to be and more.

Guest feedback is of the utmost importance to us so we appreciate that you chose to share with us and the TripAdvisor community.

We are always excited to hear of any guests delight and that the service was what made the difference for you; thank you so much for taking the time to let us know.
Hopefully you took advantage of our FRIENDS membership; Members receive deals and discounts throughout the chain.

I happily speak on behalf of the whole team when I say how happy we are that you and the family had these experiences and felt value to share them; we cannot wait to welcome you back!

Best regards,
Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed September 1, 2013

exept from that we ordered room with balconee and got one without.
we enjoyed our vacation and the bowling was very fun for kids.
food was very clean and also the room.
so, exept from the checkin problem that made the first day not so enjoyable

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mati Z
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for such a flattering review; hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay is incredibly gratifying. I will make sure to share your wonderful words with our team.

Throughout the hotel, every effort is made to ensure the highest levels of guest experience at all times.
One of the greatest compliments that you can give us is your loyalty and thank you for letting us be a part of your family memories.

We will be looking forward to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future, at which time we will do our utmost to verify your 100% satisfaction and upgrade your room free of charge to avoid another misunderstanding.

Best regards,
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed in the hotel in August (Family of 5 - three kids) and had a family room which was great fo our needs (two double beds and a single) The staff at the hotel were lovely and helpful, despite it being very busy at this time of the year. The hotel is in good condition, clean and pleasant with good facilties, especially the bowling, which the kids loved. The food is great and overall we had a worthwhile two-night stay there and would return again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RachRaz
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Every aspect of your stay is important to us, from the layout of the room, the design of the public spaces, to the service you receive from our staff.
Thank you for taking your time and letting us know that these efforts were recognized, it means the world to us.

We look forward to your return and cannot wait to help make another great holiday.
If you have not done so, make sure to join our FRIENDS club, it allows us to further tailor your experience around your needs and interests in not just "DANIEL DEAD SEA" but all "TAMARES" hotels throughout Israel.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.
Best regards
Guest relation manager
Ness Ziona, Israel
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and 2 kids stayed for 4 nights at the end of August (some might say why, but still).
I will sum it all up in pin points:
- pool snack bar opened late every day, i.e. past 11:30 (on HOLIDAY with KIDS!!!) on two occasions the fridge was out so there were NO ICECREAMS!!!!!
- towels? Every day I had to call and ask for more, since we were 4 and got 3 or less
- breakfast, not compatible for kids. No yogurts and lack of varieties. On one occasion, the coffee machine was broken and when I asked for an espresso from the lobby. The response was: "wait and I'll get back to you" needless to say that up to now, I didn't get my coffee. Later on that day I DROVE TO AROMA to get mine
- pools.... Kids pool was dirty, and I'm ashamed that I played with my kids in that filth, adults pool was, how to say.... not clear, foggy.... cigarrete buds on the pool side (although there's a law against smoking, but we'll pass that)

Lots more, but I will stop here

I'm not goin there anymore!!! And I do not recommend to anyone

1 Thank TheNez
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Daniel Dead Sea hotel.
I must clarify that the remarks and concerns of our guests are of the highest importance to us, this enable us to learn, improve and prevent such matters from reoccurring in the future.

All of your points have been forwarded to the relevant department managers: Food and beverage & Housekeeping, I have personally given them your letter and would like to say that extreme measures have been taken.
As a learning organization we are aware of our responsibilities so that we can always improve ourselves for our guest's benefits.

I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again and provide you with a pampering and satisfying hospitality.

Best regards
Guest relation manager
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We took our family of 6 for a relaxing stay at the Daniel hotel after my husband decided to pamper us with a hotel that was not all inclusive. So we arrive...no parking fun! Then off to the pool..towels? Not likely. Fast forward to the following morning (August 13) we happily receive an invitation for a VIP breakfast so off we go only to be stopped in our tracks by a very rude woman who asked us if we were going to Le Metro for breakfast and then proceeded to inform us that we could not go with our children...IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN! Once we spoke to reception we were "ok'ed" to eat in the Le Metro with our children so we returned only to be told AGAIN to leave this woman went to her Superior in front of us and other patrons only to tell us to take a hike once again. Embarrassed and angry I escorted my family out only to hear this woman's cell phone ring and her voice calling us back as our confirmation has finally been relayed to her. No thanks...we ate with in the cafeteria with the dirty bowls and stained glasses. Lunch time and i call reception for room service...well i try anyway 6 yes 6 phone calls later i finally get a call back and place my order only to wait 45 minutes to receive a salad i did not order. when i called to let them know i was informed that i had the old menu and the new menus health salad was in fact the result of the new menu. WHAT???! HUH??? I'm so confused i go downstairs, return the salad get my money back and order and eat in the lounge. Let's see day 3 fast forward to afternoon and housekeeping has failed to replenish our towel supply. My daughter (teenager) called to request towels and when the man came to our room he refused to give her more than 4 and as you know we are 6, so while I slumber I am awakened to a man screaming at my daughter. I jump out of bed to see what's going on and when I realize what's going on I tell the man to take his towels and scram and proceed to call the front desk to complain and get more towels. Finally we had enough towels for my entire family to take showers. August 14, after dinner we take our children to enjoy a little bowling as part of the 8000 shekels we paid for this vacation only to find out that only 2 lanes out of the 6 were actually working and there were 25 families waiting before us. Oh well we enjoyed karaoke and called it a night. August 15th check out day welcomed. Downstairs for breakfast. On my way to get my little girl a bowl of cereal I can see and feel the bowls are so disgustingly dirty and obviously not clean..I just can't turn a blind eye and turn away. I tell the manager and he sends over someone to take them away. I return to get another bowl only to realize no one had taken them away and replaced them with clean bowls. I tell the manager again but never mind I've lost my appetite and give my daughter her cereal in a cup I cleaned myself. Not to mention the cleanliness of the hotel was appalling. We never had our toilet paper replenished and well I could go on but why bother. At check out I left a customer card and watched the receptionist put it in the box...hmmmmm wonder how that will turn out.

2 Thank ednodazo4
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

I have reviewed your comments on Tripadvisor.com site regarding your stay at the Daniel Dead Sea Hotel.

I was sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on in the site especially regarding the service and the entrance to the VIP restaurant "Le Metro".

Some issues could have been rectified during your stay as my team and I are available to guests all the time.

I wish to assure you that we at the Daniel Dead Sea are sincere in our aim to ensure that our guests receive a high standard of service and accommodation.
Therefore, your comments are very important to us and enable us to check ourselves and improve our level of service.

Best Regards
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The hotel is run down and in need of makeover. The staff was not that helpful and did not know much about the surrounding area.
Initially was not going to select this hotel, but I was traveling with children and thought the arcade and bowling alley would be a fun activity to do with kids. However, the bowling alley was a mess. Out of 8 lanes only 2 were working. The arcade also was a disaster. For one, it smelt awful and two most of the games did not work as well. The pool area was crowded and the water did not seem so clean. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Rinat S, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your constructive feedback from your stay at our hotel, and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

The hotel management and the team are making all the efforts, to ensure the highest levels of service and guest experience at all times, so it is always a regret to hear when a guest feels that we have fallen short.

I was sorry to read that your overall stay did not meet your expectations and I wish to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you commented on in the site especially regarding the Bowling alley

If you are planning on returning to the Dead Sea, I hope you will give us another opportunity, so that we can restore your faith in us. I also invite you to send me your personal mail address so I can speak to you in person.

Best Regards