Daniel Dead Sea Hotel
$289
$181
Prima Oasis Dead Sea(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
$197
$150
  • Pool
Leonardo Inn Hotel Dead Sea(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
$171
$225
$213
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Spa Club Dead Sea(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
$168
$139
$226
$280
$211
  • Pool
Isrotel Ganim(Ein Bokek)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,839 results
All reviewsdead seabeautiful hotelprivate beachbusiness loungetour groupspa treatmentsgreat spabowlingpoolsjacuzziclubdesert
Reviewed February 21, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the hotel at the beginning of February. The day we arrived the weather was stormy, and as a result there were constant power blackouts lasting a few seconds until the generators kicked in. This must of happened at least 50 times .At one point I knocked my head against the bathroom door in the pitch darkness. This continued through the night and the noise of the generator was very loud and disturbing, so we didn't sleep well. When we spoke to the manager the next day her attitude was "It's not our fault" (true) but no notice of apology etc. She did take our details, but we as yet to hear from them.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Comfortable, warm . you should take the 9th Floor / free business lounge.
The food is reasonable and no more.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2011

I stayed in Daniel for two weeks. Firstly, I loved my room. Also, I enjoyed everything about the hotel. I loved food; it was always fresh and good. My room was cleaned regularly and it was cleaned well. The SPA was fantastic and it was clean. They had fresh flwers at the lobby bar even so this hotel is in the desert. People at the front desk are friendly and helpful. I am surprised that this hotel is given 4 stars. It is a 5 star hotel. Actually, I am surprised that I like everything about the hotel, especially about the room. Normally i would find something that I don't like. In Daniel I liked everything.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed January 7, 2011

the hotel is nice, weekdays free spa- but you have to pay on weekend- the masage was good., spacious rooms- we were with 2 kids and a baby, very good breakfast and dinner, bowling was falling apart- all the shoes were trash , no parking - the hotel was full and we had to park outside.
we asked for extra blanket and had to wait 40m. for it.
the lobby is nice, so is the bar- good singer every night.. but no food after 9PM - not even cold stuff!
nice pool .
hotel stuff are very slow
kids club is opened only 2-3 hours a day

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2010

(+) nice building, weekdays free spa, spacious rooms, good breakfast, room cosmetics, good aircondition, bowling, transparent elevators

(-) parking always full, not tasty meals, weekends everything excl., shortage of room towels, expensive internet, no slippers, bathrobes only for fee

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business