It is probably one of the best places at the Dead Sea because there is no much choice for a seasoned traveller. We got one of the best rooms facing both sides (most do not) but this was just a base for travelling around that area of Israel by car. It is a very simple resort hotel frequented by the locals. Nothing exciting and fun. We arrived late and there was no parking available near the hotel and the manager at the reception could find no better way to welcome us than saying "I do not know where you can park your car - I have no car." Another manager when asked where I can get some coins for parking said he had none and sent me to a shopping mall which far away and was closed for shabbat although I specifically asked him if he was sure it was open. at breakfast we had to share the table with strangers who were not very happy to see us. so do not expect much - just enjoy the Dead Sea !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the lowest place on Earth, right at the edge of the with its own private beach, the Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis waiting to pamper you at the highest level possible. The Crowne Plaza Dead Sea hotelis an elegant vacation spot in the heart of the desert. The hotel houses a unique large freshwater pool with internal currents and is heated during the winter. The hotel s Rosemarin restaurant serves three meals a day. The rich breakfast menu includes a salad bar with various cheeses and breads. Lobby Carnival is the hotel s dairy restaurant, serving an assortment of salads, sandwiches, toasts, pizza, ice cream, homemade cakes and a selection of hot, cold and alcoholic beverages. The large and luxurious spa offers a fitness room, a heated pool with saltwater from the Dead Sea, two Jacuzzis, two sulfur pools, wet and dry saunas and two pressure showers. A wide variety of treatments are provided at the Spa. The hotel s entertainment staff offers a varied program of activities including shows, guest artists, games, workshops and more.Wireless High Speed Internet Access (WiFi) is available. ** Check-in time update : for saturday evenings is 19:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Crowne Plaza Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotels Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Crowne Plaza Ein Bokek
- Israel Dead Sea Hotels
- Crowne Plaza Dead Sea Israel