Crowne Plaza Dead Sea
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lot Spa Hotel(Ein Bokek)
Isrotel Ganim(Ein Bokek)
  • Pool
Carlton Dead Sea(Ein Bokek)
1,480 results
All reviewsdead seaprivate beachbuffet lunchday passsalt water poolindoor poolspa facilitieshalf boardellashoremudsunriseprosmasadamassagejerusalemjordan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2013

A good health spa in a fantastic location. The spacious lobby overlooks the pools and the Dead Sea which is the reason to be here. The help could have been more helpful. The buffet was okay but the view from the dining room of the Dead Sea is compelling. The big pool is unique with an area in the middle where there's very good live music. There's another pool with salt water and a couple of hot tub. It's definitely a water theme health spa with more masseuses then support staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was very disappointed with my stay and particularly the service which I received in this hotel. It got off to a bad start as when we arrived in our car to park we were sent away by the security who had no interest in helping us at all, we had to pay to park in the mcdonalds car park for the weekend.

The hotel is in a good location and the private beach is excellent, the pool is very nice as well. It was very busy at the weekend when I was there, the breakfast was standard for Israel we had a look at the dinner buffet which costs 200 sheckles and it looked awful, we went to the Taj Mahol around the corner which was very nice but the only real other choice for restaurant, unless you want a mcdonalds!

I have been in contact with the hotel after leaving and the poor service continued, I was hung up on and left waiting for almost half an hour with no resolution to my issues. I have had to contact crowne plaza direct and am awaiting a resolution still.

I'm sure there are other hotels on the dead sea with a private beach just as good. I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Flint89,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am truly sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in the amazing location of the heart of the Dead Sea. The hotel is right on the beach, no shuttle necessary you are 1 minute walk into the water. The hotel has a fantastic pool, and also an indoor fully heated salt water pool for those cooler days. Our room overlooked the whole of the beach area, absolutelt stunning views! Buffet dinner was also fantastic. Friday night had an entertainer, with disco to cater for all the guests. Highly recommend this stunning hotel in the Dead Sea!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were delighted with everything except a few things which, if changed, would considerably improve the service level:

Hours of Pool and Sea access: the respective hours should be extended to 8:00 pm in August.

The carpet in the hotel hallways is old and worn, should be replaced with new carpet or tiles.

A compliment to staff at front desk and restaurant - very nice helpful and professional!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

this hotle is our favorite vacation spot.
a bueatiful view from the rooms a easy access to sea
the food is very good and a lot variety. a short walk away from a quaint shopping area. indoor and outdoor pools.

• Stayed: August 2013