Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ruth R
Petah Tiqwa, Israel

A perfect hotel

Review of Noga Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 28, 2019
This hotel is one of my best. It's located in the center of the area near the beach and the malls. The staff is working hard to make you a pleasant stay. It is verry clean because there is always someone that is taking care of that evrywhere,near the pool, in the lobby,at the dining room.
We head a great dinner and brekfast' evrything was tasty and with a lot of selection.
From outside this hotel dosen't look verry elegant,but' don't let it mislead you, when you go inside it changes.
The hotel has outside pool and the 2 inside pools are with the dead sea water,so you can enjoy both worlds.
I really recomand this hotel.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
      $249
    • Vio.com
    View more hotels in Ein Bokek
    2,020 results
    All reviews isrotel ganim dead sea private beach dining room renovated hotel pleasant hotel breakfast and dinner salt water sea view small hotel bottom line half board salad pools lobby spa israel
    Selected filters
    Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

We looked at lots of reviews before booking a Dead Sea hotel. Many of them seem to have really differing reviews, some brilliant some awful. The isrotel Ganim was recommended on a forum. I think you have to lower your expectations based on star ratings and price for the Dead Sea. The star ratings don’t mean loads and the prices are more than you’d pay elsewhere. But we were very happy here. The check in was quick and easy with a helpful man on reception. The rooms are big, comfortable and clean. They aren’t the most luxurious, so some people will say they need updating, but they are fine, just not the lap of luxury you may expect. The included dinner was amazing (although expensive) huge buffet with wonderful range and all tasty. We ate somewhere else on second day to save money. There is a shuttle to their private beach, but really it is a 5 minute walk so we walked back! Would stay here again if we came back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed July 10, 2019

It is our second time here and it was great. We stayed 2 nights and would gladly stay for another two. It is a walking distance to the beach but the pools inside the hotel make up for these unwilling to stay outside with 40C. Breakfast and dinner was fantastic. I personally enjoyed beer on the tap and great meat selections. Shift manager Asher went above and beyond - we got one room upgraded to a 2 rooms suite; and when we came back from Mazada night show with nobody in the lobby, he shared with us home grown cherries which were simply delighted. In addition we got extended checkout time and all that without any additional charges. Next time I am in Israel, I am coming here for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with family
    Reviewed June 28, 2019

The hotel is a solid, yet average hotel but that's not as bad as it sounds. It's just a little dated in the rooms and the exterior. Otherwise, the location for getting to the Dead Sea is easy (they have a private beach area that's a short walk away) and the service was nice from check-in to check-out. The breakfast buffet was nice with many options. The room itself is very unspectacular but we had a nice view of the Dead Sea and the room and bathroom were clean, so no complaints.

Room tip: For some reason there aren't many restaurants in the area so don't plan on a lot of great meals in this area.
    Date of stay: March 2019
    • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed June 11, 2019

My favorite hotel in Israel. Large modern rooms, wonderful bathroom, outstanding views of Dead sea and large pool. Highly recommended. Free breakfast was great as well. Prices that are extremely reasonable for such a nice hotel. Close to a Five Star hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
    • Trip type: Traveled with family
    Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I have to start saying that after living in Israel for 3 years still surprises me the ridiculous amount of money you have to pay at hotels.
    I have been in 3 hotels in Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat and now this one in the Dead Sea and the same conclusion, where are the managers, who checks the rooms and cleanliness? No one really cares. Paying all this money to have mold in the shower, dirty carpets, and cockroaches in the restaurant, is not worth it. I am not coming back and will not suggest it to anyone. My room was not even cleaned one day, not a big deal for me but it is the least you expect. I mentioned it the next day and even talked to the manager which did not speak English (wondering how people complain if the manager does not speak English) anyway he took note and then during checkout I asked if there was a discount due to the room not getting cleaned (I saw a customer care brochure in the room that mentions those things) and the guy at the reception said that not all rooms are cleaned daily that it is upon request, not true as it was not what I was told in the morning, and I never heard something that stupid. Anyway, I do have to say that the room was big, the beds comfortable and the food pretty good.

Date of stay: June 2019