Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
karmi2016
Toronto, Canada

Great hotel on Dead Sea beach

Review of Noga Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 10, 2019
It is our second time here and it was great. We stayed 2 nights and would gladly stay for another two. It is a walking distance to the beach but the pools inside the hotel make up for these unwilling to stay outside with 40C. Breakfast and dinner was fantastic. I personally enjoyed beer on the tap and great meat selections. Shift manager Asher went above and beyond - we got one room upgraded to a 2 rooms suite; and when we came back from Mazada night show with nobody in the lobby, he shared with us home grown cherries which were simply delighted. In addition we got extended checkout time and all that without any additional charges. Next time I am in Israel, I am coming here for sure.
Date of stay: July 2019
    $67
3.0 miles from Noga Hotel
View more hotels in Ein Bokek
2,020 results
All reviews isrotel ganim dead sea private beach dining room renovated hotel pleasant hotel breakfast and dinner salt water sea view small hotel bottom line half board salad pools lobby spa israel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2019

The hotel is a solid, yet average hotel but that's not as bad as it sounds. It's just a little dated in the rooms and the exterior. Otherwise, the location for getting to the Dead Sea is easy (they have a private beach area that's a short walk away) and the service was nice from check-in to check-out. The breakfast buffet was nice with many options. The room itself is very unspectacular but we had a nice view of the Dead Sea and the room and bathroom were clean, so no complaints.

Room tip: For some reason there aren't many restaurants in the area so don't plan on a lot of great meals in this area.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2019

My favorite hotel in Israel. Large modern rooms, wonderful bathroom, outstanding views of Dead sea and large pool. Highly recommended. Free breakfast was great as well. Prices that are extremely reasonable for such a nice hotel. Close to a Five Star hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I have to start saying that after living in Israel for 3 years still surprises me the ridiculous amount of money you have to pay at hotels.
I have been in 3 hotels in Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat and now this one in the Dead Sea and the same conclusion, where are the managers, who checks the rooms and cleanliness? No one really cares. Paying all this money to have mold in the shower, dirty carpets, and cockroaches in the restaurant, is not worth it. I am not coming back and will not suggest it to anyone. My room was not even cleaned one day, not a big deal for me but it is the least you expect. I mentioned it the next day and even talked to the manager which did not speak English (wondering how people complain if the manager does not speak English) anyway he took note and then during checkout I asked if there was a discount due to the room not getting cleaned (I saw a customer care brochure in the room that mentions those things) and the guy at the reception said that not all rooms are cleaned daily that it is upon request, not true as it was not what I was told in the morning, and I never heard something that stupid. Anyway, I do have to say that the room was big, the beds comfortable and the food pretty good.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank shapin
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Besides the location to the Dead Sea, this hotel doesn't have much to offer. Across the board, the staff was incredibly unfriendly. We received a cold reception, the shuttle drivers were outright rude, the house keeping staff was pissy and the dining staff was ill-mannered. It was so bad that I'm running out of adjectives!

The spread for Shibbat dinner was good, but all the other meals were greatly lacking. Most of the food was either bland or stale. What a waste!

The room felt a bit run down and the air conditioning didn't work well.

This is a PASS.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Stacey T
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Incredibly rude, unhelpful staff, making us wait for our room despite checking in at 6pm!
This is not an international standard hotel. It caters to the local population and tastes. The rooms are very basic, more like a motel than a hotel.
However, the food buffet is good.

Date of stay: May 2019