“Loved it!”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Ein Bokek
New York City, New York
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our stay deserves a good review. I went to the Leonardo with my husbands and son and had the best time. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Food wad excellent, we especialy enjoyed breakfast which had many healthy choices. We had an amzing view from our room to the dead sea. The room was clean, comfortable and completely fitted our needs with a little one. Dont miss the indoor pool and spa treatments!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Paula C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2013

HI we just back from vacation in Leonardo privilege hotel...and it was amazing....it almost too much...3 meals a day (sorry four it was also a night meal)very tasty....snack bar in the pool...all day drinks in the bar (yes also alcohol free),,,ice cream for the kids,,shows,,and the best is amazing spa that include pool from the dead sea water.
this was absoulutly the best vacation I had....from the minute we get in the hotel till we left (after 4 days) we just enjoy life...

Room Tip: ask for pool view room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank alkashino
Aventura, Florida
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family vacation was beyond our expectations. We are parents with 2 boys, 5 and 7 years old. We originally booked 2 nights at the hotel, and we enjoyed so much that we stayed for another one.As a family, this all-inclusive resort was everything we expected from the vacation and beyond. The room was big and spacious, and the view of the Dead Sea in the morning and the evening was simply breath-taking. The kids enjoyed the pool, which is covered during the morning hours and is opening at the afternoon, when the sun goes West. The kids enjoyed ice-cream, smoothies and soft drinks at the pool. The real attraction for them was the computer game room, where they spent quite some time, while my husband and I could spend some time at the spa, which was my favorite experience...There is no extra charge to use the spa facilities (and no kids allowed until age of 16, which made this a really relaxing spot for me), and they have a Dead Sea water pool, active pool, wet sauna and Finnish sauna, with a pool of ice-cold water next to it. You can see the pool from beyond the window, and you can relax at the chill-out corner next to the fountain... All that while the kids are playing video games under the supervision of the hotel staff. You are walking distance to the Dead Sea beach (may be 10 minutes walk down the hill), but the hotel runs free shuttles for those who prefer it. The hotel has an entertainment team, they have 2 shows running - one for kids and one for adults, with additional activities, and we also walked to Leonardo Club Hotel (15 minutes walk), which offered additional attractions. We also drove to the Mezada cliff, which is 20 minutes north from the hotel. And the food services...The variety of the food is amazing, there are always enough possibilities to choose from (for my little picky eaters), or to try them all (for me and my husband), The taste of everything is great, and having all that abundance 3 meals a day makes it difficult to try to watch one's weight...And the desserts...And the happy hour alcohol :) The staff was very friendly and very responsive, any issue we had was addressed promptly, like for example getting a bowl of cereal for lunch for my 5 years old, or extra towels. We did not have many issues though, we just enjoyed our vacation. I can only wish that for our next visit they would extend the hours of the play room...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Marina B
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The first thing to note is that this hotel is separated from the main area of dead sea hotels. so you are a good bit away from the shopping mall, cheap food options, etc. Honestly I expected more for $270/night. The staff were very hit and miss (mostly miss) and when I realized my laptop had been stolen at some point on my journey to the hotel/at the hotel they refused to call the police for me for nearly 4 hours while they tried to convince me that their staff had nothing to do with it. Guilty or not, they certainly acted the part of someone with something to hide. Food was acceptable. Disappointed in the room, the "ocean/pool view" was half obscured by the hotel. There are rooms that are better placed to admire the sea but we absolutely did not have one. It was clean though. Even though we requested a full sized bed, they gave us 2 twins pushed together and told me that all the rooms with full beds had been booked already when i made my reservation.....2 months ago. Lying on the fly is not a good way to represent your hotel. We had a waiter for dinner who would not stop brushing up way too close to my girlfriend. Disgusting and totally disrespectful. Lucky for him she didn't mention it to me until we wouldn't see him again. Additionally, the spa is very very small and unimpressive. Not equipped to handle the volume that it had. I could go on, there really weren't many good things to remark on with this hotel. This is definitely a kids place and they run around being rude as can be and the staff/parents do nothing to corral the chaos. Only thing I can't complain about was the water pressure. Everything else was sub par and I didn't feel that my business was valuable to them and so I will not be returning. Isrotel dead sea has never let me down but this hotel will never see my money again.

Room Tip: specifically ask for a room in the middle of the hotel, the ones on the wing will give you a 60% hot...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Klackakon
Netanya, Israel
Reviewed July 8, 2013

On our arrival, bed for children was not set, there were no towels for children too. Moreover one peace of children bed was partially broken and we couldn't raise it to the same level as second one. So one of our child slept on lowered bed.
We requested to replace duvet on our bed as it was dirty...
Hotel looks old, air conditioning in corridor was not working, so it was hot there. On pool we found a lot of Pigeons excrement on chairs...
There is bad isolation of rooms, so we could hear yelling and laught from other ...

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank AtlAlex
Arrowtown, New Zealand
Reviewed July 1, 2013

we did not have high expectations, its a small nice hotel good for family , if you look for peaceful place it not for you , if you look for good value for money with kids, is a good place to be , its noisy in a happy way. the building is old and need refreshing , the carpet is not clean but we came for a holiday with kids , to have fun and fun we got! with a deal that all include all, we had no worry . yes its all basic but again with kids that what you need free ice blocks, orange juice , and beer around the pool, and at the lobby. and the food was very nice , specially breakfast was very good.
the team was very professional helpful and nice but could use a bit more smiling , (but that is something we found all over israel, people need to smile more.
I do want to give very special thank you to Julia , the lady in red that worked from early morning to late at night making sure all is fine with the gusts , and to Hodaia (i think that her name) from dimona that welcomed us to dinner and to breakfast with a big smile and good attitude.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family