“Very Good food”

Montage Italian Grill
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Montage Italian Grill is a seasonal full service restaurant open May through October. Our menu features classic Italian, unique Tuscan inspired, and favorite American entrees. We offer fine leisure dining with a panoramic lake view.
Buffalo, NY
“Very Good food”
Reviewed August 14, 2008

Had dinner here on 3 different occasions. Every meal was very good and reasonably priced . A very nice view of the lake.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 10, 2008

I can't believe this place hasn't been reviewed as of yet. My wife and I went her for dinner because it reminded me of a place I went as a boy. Wow, was I suprised!!!

It turned out to be an Italian restaurant with a very nice panoramic view of Seneca Lake. The food was all home made and the service was excellent. We had the fried ravolie as an appetizer. My wife ate the Eggplant Parm and I had Beef tips with peppers. Both meals were very delicious and not overcooked at all. WIth the lack of restaurants on the southern end of Seneca Lake, this one is a keeper. The prices were moderate and I feel I got my moneys worth at this place. Nice work Montage!!

1 Thank zentenn