“Great food”

Montage Italian Grill
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Montage Italian Grill is a seasonal full service restaurant open May through October. Our menu features classic Italian, unique Tuscan inspired, and favorite American entrees. We offer fine leisure dining with a panoramic lake view.
Oshawa, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed at the hotel that this grill is in, and the food was very good with good prices and the view is so beautiful worth checking this place out, it is a family business and is very clean,

Visited August 2013

Jericho, Vermont, USA
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We turned up looking for 'reasonable' food and was very pleasantly surprised at the ambience, the service and the great food.

New England
“Excellent Service, Delicious Food and Gorgeous View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We were staying across the road at the Gorgeous View Motel noticing the restaurant as we enjoyed the gorgeous view. Made a reservation and requested a window table. We were warmly welcomed and seated at a table next to a glass front with a view of Lake Seneca that exceeded our expectations. We were quickly approached by a friendly waiter who handed us the menus and explained the day's specials and took our drink orders, elaborating on the various beers available both draft and bottled. We watched the several sailing vessels working their way up the lake, then our drinks quickly appeared. We learned the entrees came with a salad with a good variety of house made dressings. One of us had the hunter chicken, which he found to his liking. Another, a vegan, selected a vegetable and pasta dish, which he really enjoyed. I chose the veal saltimbocca and was pleased with it. My vegan friend chose the mango sorbet float with Moscato wine. I selected the ordinary butter pecan ice cream with a raspberry syrup. Both were delicious, topping off a very satisfying meal. The cost of our entrees ranged $14 to $19; desserts $6, all very reasonable. We plan to stop there again before leaving town.

1 Thank TomTurlock
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Great time and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here during a wine weekend. The reservations were made well in advance and they were waiting for us. The food was very good. The service was great. The price was also very good.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, R.I.
“Wonderful dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I hope that you take my advise and have lunch or dinner here. The view is terrific, but most importantly, the food was excellent. My husband and I are both Italian and are always skeptical about their pasta sauce. He had the Veal Parm. and I had a wonderfully creamy chicken & shrimp dish, both served over angel hair pasta which is my favorite. Absolutely delicious! Drinks done right, great and friendly service and a welcome change from fast food. Fresh and delicious. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but you won't be sorry.