“fun”

Captain Bill's Seneca Lake
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Newfield
“fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Fun and enjoyable to say the least! It was very relaxing to have a great meal while enjoying a ride on the Captain Bill!!

2 Thank A. H

Watkins Glen, New York
“Nice Ride”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you've never been to Watkins Glen and / or have never been on Seneca Lake, you should really try to take the time to take a ride on the Seneca Legacy. They have several different options for rides to fit into your travel itinerary. Food is okay - but the ride is fab!

Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“Loved the Cruise, Food - Not So Much”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband took me here for my birthday. The cruise was wonderful on gorgeous Seneca Lake but the food was very disappointing. Thank goodness my husband ordered the prime rib (average at best) which was enough for the both of us. My "scallops" were horrible. They seemed to be canned (no, not diver scallops) and cooked in some sort of sauce that had it been better, may have masked to poor quality of the seafood but unfortunately was equally as bad. I took one bite and could not bear to eat more. You reserve your meal choice in advance.

I wanted to really love the entire experience with plans to make it a standing reservation on our Finger Lakes visits. If you want a great boat ride, I do recommend. If you are looking for a great meal, you will probably be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank trottindaglobe
Girard, Ohio
“Great food and great view.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We could look over the lake and enjoy our meals. The clam chowder was the best. We loved the atmosphere too. The portions were just right as was the price. This is a place I would recommend.

Visited October 2012
LI, New York
“What a Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Special thanks to our captain (Bob?), a well-seasoned sailor and someone who was outstanding at bringing the history - and even current issues - to life for us. Well worth the one-hour spent on the lake with him.

Visited October 2012