“Oh My !”

Jerlando's Ristorante & Pizza Co.
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Jerlando's Ristorante & Pizza Co. Is located in the center of downtown Watkins Glen at the corner of 4th and Franklin St.. We are walking distance from many Hotels, Motels, B&B's and many area attractions including the State Park Gorge, Seneca Lake and several great shops. We have both Italian and American selections including a variety of Pasta, Steaks, Seafood, Poultry, Sandwiches, Veal, Salads, Pizza, Wings, and Burgers. We offer a full service bar for a quick drink with friends or to enjoy a meal watching a ball game. Our specialty is family dining. We also enjoy serving business clientele and being part of special events like anniversaries and rehearsal dinners. Our goal is to serve a quality meal that is affordable, and sure to satisfy. All of our entree's are prepared to order. Our bread is purchased daily from local bakeries in Watkins Glen and Montour falls. Our pizza is made from freshly prepared dough. We use whole milk mozzarella from Upstate New York farms. We feature many regional and domestic wines including Lakewood, Hazlitt, Glenora, Rock Stream, Fox Run and more. We have a variety of import/domestic bottle beers and keep a few regional craft beers on tap. Our entree price range is $7.99 -$23.99. In addition to our dining room, if your on the go, we have a very popular "take-out" located at the rear of our building. In the summer months we are open from 11am - 10pm seven days a weak. After Labor our hours are 11am - 9pm. We are open year round.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You can never go wrong getting anything from here .
Hardest part is figuring out what to eat .
Anything with meatballs and garlic knots make me happy every time .
The place may be busy , but service is wonderful and helpful .

1  Thank MaddieG614
Write a reviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant and I was very pleased with the service and food that I had received. The portions were quite large and the food was good! I had staff checking to see if I needed anything while waiting for food and updated me on where our food was in the process of cooking such as your food was just put in the oven or there will only be a few more minutes until your food is done. Excellent all around!

2  Thank hillerbean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reasonably priced family owned Italian restaurant. Food is authentic and made on premises. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank mtntogo
Reviewed September 12, 2019

Lots of great choices, I bounce bewtween the pasta carbonarra and the lasagna. The manicotti is good too. Leave room for desert, they are all good, my favorite is the tiramisu.

2  Thank Chuck T
Reviewed September 8, 2019

Good food, good service, good value. Our waiter Josh was very pleasant and very helpful. Good variety of dishes.

1  Thank Robert C