“Awesome food and beer”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Awesome food and beer”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went for a couple of nights to the finger lakes and we started our excursion here. The food was phenomenal and I am picky. We did a beer trail tour and frankly, this beer was the best that we had even though it wasn't on our tour. I highly recommend this place if you're in the finger lakes region.

“Many choices of food and beer”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Many options on menu. Should be able to satisfy everyone in your party. We started with the corn fritters (with a great sweet pepper dipping sauce), shared a pizza and salad and had more than enough. Service was good, not rushed and very polite. Many craft beer choices, all well described on the menu.

Visited August 2014
Smyrna, Georgia
“Perhaps if I had been there for the beer...”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

After a morning of wineries, I was in the mood for lunch but not for beer. It appears that this place makes its repuation on pairing beer with basic food items. Since I sklipped that perhaps they never had a chance. My wife and I ordered burgers and we both commented they were more like Bubba Burgers than gormet burgers. We did however sit in the table in the front window and watch the NASCAR fans departing the town so if you can get that table it makes up for the mediocre food. Or have a beer or two and write a better review.

Visited August 2014
New York
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This restaurant was a great find. Local, organic and gluten free options on the menu. The staff was very polite and the service great.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great Beer and Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

A lovely interesting bar and restaurant interleading, located in the centre of Watkins Glen. Innovative menus and great beers.

Visited July 2014