“Great Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Baldwinsville
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I go to Watkins Glen every year for our Anniversary. We decided after a long day at the wineries we had to eat something. Mexican is one of my favorite foods so we went there for dinner. The staff was friendly. I ordered a strawberry Margarita. They have different sizes so I tried a medium since I drank wine all day. When it came out it was huge. I told the waitress I would hate to see the large. Very good Margarita , I can't wait to go back and have another one. We tried the combo appetizer. It was very tasty. I had a chicken chimichanga for dinner and my husband had a burrito. Both items were delicious. Big portions for everything, plus they give you chips and salsa when you sit down. I wouldn't say it was gourmet food by any means, but it tasted great and we can't wait to go back this year. The atmosphere could be a little nicer ,but overall very good. I recommend it.

• Visited April 2012

“Ah! Mazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

After reading some of the reviews on another site- I was kind of skeptical about coming here- I am a local- and I have had mixed reviews from word of mouth. My mom and I wanted something different to eat not the usual mom and pop diner but didn't want to drive to Elmira. I have to say I was very impressed! My waitress was an absolute sweetheart! Great service! This being my first time going to a mexican restaurant, I had no idea what to order so she was so sweet and helped me pick out what I would like. My food came out at a timely fashion- and I was so pleased. Yummy food- nice atmosphere, when I read how much the dip was I was a little surprised but after eating it- I would pay $6 for it! It was too die for! All and all it was a great night- I packed up my dip and she gave me a bag of HOMEMADE tortilla chips for the road. Very impressed. I will be coming back! :)

2 Thank Colecolunio
Watkins Glen, New York
“Telemundo”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Unless you want to watch Telemundo while eating "average" Mexican, don't go here. Atmosphere is "off" - not sure what it is, but it just doesn't have the right "Mexican Restaurant" vibe. No music was playing in the background. Food is average, but their margarita's saved the evening.

Visited October 2012
Trumansburg, New York
“garcias”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had very good food here. The price is great for the value too. It is compareable to the other Garcias in Cortland and Ithaca

Visited August 2012
“Fast and Good but not Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Had a older male waiter who didnt know the menu well and seemed a little impatient. The food came out accurately and tasty. Got a picture of the house margarita which was a good deal for the 3 of us and tasted good. Ambience was pleasant and clean. Parking lot is ridiculously tiny but our big minivan did fit :). Would go again and just hope for a better waiter/waitress.

• Visited July 2012