“Best little lakeside eatery”

Village Marina Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region at the southern tip of Seneca Lake the views from our waterfront restaurant are sure not to disappoint. What better way to enjoy these breathtaking views than with a cocktail and some good food. You won't be disappointed by our juicy burgers, fabulous fish fry, and let's not forget those ice cold beverages. With our outdoor seating and view of the 150+ boats docked in our marina we welcome you to come sit back and enjoy a day at the lake. TO SEE OUR LATEST MENU PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE!
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It was a wonderful lunch, the food was great and the waitress was even better.
I have been here several times, and every time I bring someone who has never
been here before. Kudos to you all.

VillageMarina, Manager at Village Marina Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We are glad to hear you find the Village Marina to be so enjoyable! Your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I will definitely return for a meal next time I visit Watkins Glen. My husband and I went for lunch, it was resonably busy, but there was no wait time and abundant seating outdoors available. The food was reasonably priced and very good. I got the fish fry ($11.50) and my husband got the Grand Prix Burger ($8.00-$9.00). There is also a wine list for certain local wineries, it cost approximately $4.50-$6.50 a glass. Wait staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the wine selections and also about local attractions when we had a question. We decided to sit outside, the view was amazing. Highly recommend for family, friends and couples.

Than you for the review! We hope to see you the next time you are in Watkins Glen.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Village Marina Bar & Grill is excellent. The meal was outstanding and plentiful. Lots of good choices too. The staff was attentive to our needs and quick to serve. We sat on the patio to enjoy the whole experience. Really enjoyed the live musician.

Thanks so much for the review. This really helps us know how our staff and the restaurant as a whole is doing and we are so glad you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The location is perfect. Fit outside on the deck overlooking the water. I had a salad with grilled shrimp. Yummy. My husband had a hummous wrap that he enjoyed. And the sweet potato fries were so good.

Our waitress was really helpful about the good and the area. Lovely service with a smile.

I would come back. Not fancy but a great value for what it is.

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at the Village Marina!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My Husband and I went to the Marina for lunch at about 1 PM on a rainy afternoon. We have had good experiences there in the past, so today was a big disappointment. The restaurant only had two tables seated inside and one outside when we arrived. We were promptly greeted and seated. We start looking at the menu and making our decisions. And we wait. The table behind us and the table by the bar finish, pay and leave. And we wait. The table behind us gets cleaned and reset. And we wait. Employees are clustered at the bar, apparently sorting out tips. The table outside come in to get their bill, pay and leave. We are the only customers in the place. And we wait. Employees still sorting out tips. No one even looks our way, when, after 15 minutes, we get up to leave. We turned our menus in and said that we'd be back when they weren't so busy. Looks of shock and surprise from them. I guess they forgot we were there while sitting in plain sight. I expect better from this place. I can't recommend it at this time.

1  Thank SunsetonSeneca

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience at the Village Marina. Please rest assured that this issue has been discussed with our staff. We hope that the next time you visit our establishment you find your service to be much more attentive and courteous.