“Fun inexpensive time!”

Seneca Lake Wine Trail
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My friends and I have done this wine trail at least 4 times. I have to say I prefer the small less elaborate places but I did just buy a case at Fulkerson's. Many places don't charge or only charge $2, if there is more of a charge you usually get a discount off a purchase. In the last few years I can see the area really growing with more and more stops that aren't even on the map.

2  Thank Eiffel82

Reviewed October 7, 2012

it is a great weekend - 4 day trip. Seneca lake is very nice , lots to do at Watkins Glen. You should have someone that will drive and not drink

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Always a great time at the winerys along the Seneca Lake Wine Trail. Many options in wines from the driest to the sweetest! Go often!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was our first time in this area. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery at Watkins Glen, but let's face it, we spent more time at the wineries. We went on the east side. We liked the wine at the Chateau Lafayette the most. We like sweet wine and their Niagra was excellent and only $6.99 a bottle. We went to Tickle Farms and bought a couple as well. The whole wine tasting is so much fun along with seeing the beautiful views of the lake. A trip I would like to do again. So much to see. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Ithica which was close to all the wine tours and falls and a very nice hotel.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Always a great time to visit the wineries. There are also antique and craft shops along the way and some of the wineries have great restaurants - check out Red Newt.