“Amazing!”
Review of Lakewood Vineyards

Lakewood Vineyards
More attraction details
Owner description: Lakewood Vineyards is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York. A working grape farm since 1951, the winery was established in 1988. Almost 2 decades later, with over 675 awards, we continually produce fine wines and mead, and present these wines in the inviting, friendly tasting room. We are family friendly and encourage you to enjoy the view of Seneca Lake while strolling through our vineyards or picnicking in our lawn.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is my very first review on Trip Advisor. This was my favorite wine tour of all finger lakes! amazing wine, great people and excellent prices!!! Cannot wait to go back

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Staff was friendly and extremely helpful. We stopped in in two different days and they remembered us and why we came back. Wines are great - definitely try the Abby Rose!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This winery is by far my favorite on the lake. The staff is outstanding with both knowledge of their wine as well as the industry as a whole. They welcome you and use both their knowledge and their personalities to make your visit perfect. The wine speaks for itself, there is not a single winery on the lake that has the selections, the quality, and the value that Lakewood provides. My husband and I spend several hundreds of dollars a year on wine (it is actual a line item in our monthly budget) and we always leave this winery with a full case. There is a bottle for every pallet-just ask! When we bring friends or family here they always comment on the outside and say it doesn't look like much, well that is because the time and energy goes into the wine not the building! They know what they are doing, stop in and see!!!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I admit, I wasn't expecting much when I went to Lakewood after having their two standard table wines in the liquor store; however, their wines are the best on Seneca and rival the more expensive Dr. Franks and Keuka Springs I enjoyed so much. The difference? Our tasting server, Chad, knows his stuff, is a shareholder at Lakewood, trims vines, harvests grapes, and quickly recognized our interest in good wines--showing some wines to us that fit perfectly with our palates. Recommendations: port (I'm not a port lover), chardonnay, and pinot noir. Not one wine disappointed, and if I was going to get a case from anywhere around the Finger Lakes, this is where I would go: for variety, for excellence, and for prices.

1  Thank DoctorRansom
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Everything was amazing, the atmosphere, the salsa, the friendly, funny, knowledgable staff, and of course THE WINE!! Found favorites I will be returning for more. The staff was enthusiastic and informative with flavors that weren't listed in the description, and were dead on it!