“Retro dining”

Seneca Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Spokane, Washington
“Retro dining”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Take a walk back in time, prices, menu and salad bar, all washed down with weak truck stop coffee

Visited May 2012

• Korean first
Houston, Texas, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I go to eat here every time I'm in Watkins, Its delicious and has a great local wine selection. The staff is very nice as well.

Visited August 2011
Corning, New York
“My ultimate favorite restaurant!!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I was married back in 1988 and Seneca Lodge was so wonderful. They didn't do wedding receptions anymore due to the busy race weekends and tourist business, but they made an exception and made my day the most special day I could have imagined. The owners, the Brubakers, are the kindest and most generous people you'd ever want to meet. My husband and I go back on our anniversary date every year to have a special meal at Seneca Lodge. The food is beyond compare. What I love is that everything is so natural and down-to-earth. The atmosphere, the food, and people are top notch! I have recommended Seneca Lodge to people all my life. It is my ultimate favorite place. You'll love it!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Camluvslife
Fairport, N.Y.
“Historic, Iconic, Eclectic Eatery”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This place has been feeding racers, race enthusiasts, and sundry others for almost forever. Don't go looking for overlighted chrome, formica, or plasticene....this place is the real deal: wood and plaster all around, wood tables and chairs, attractive flatware, cloth tablecloths and napkins. Add to this the several oddball menu items on any given day, not least among which the natural grain breads, rolls, etc. A gastronomic experience not to be missed. I don't rate it a 5 because it is, as I say, ancient, and not to everyone's taste. My counsel: take a chance, Columbus did!

Ithaca, New York, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Good dinner fare in this authentic old lodge right next to Watkins Glen State Park. Combine it with a stay in one of their little cabins, and stroll over to the gorge in the park.

Visited July 2011