Stayed for two nights with the same large group as monksUK. Excellent value, good standard of accommodation and superb food. A fantastic fire pit set just for us, nothing too much trouble. The open bar/restaurant gives a real sense of being in the open, listening to the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simba Safari Camp is a safari accommodation on the border of Queen Elizabeth National Park and only 2 km from the equator. Located on a hill it offers spectacular views of Lake George, the Kazinga Channel and the savannah plains teemed with wildlife. The camp offers 11 spacious rooms with en suite facilities and private verandas, as well as 4 dormitory rooms and a campsite. A restaurant and well-stocked bar are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Simba Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simba Safari Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Simba Safari Camp Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park