Service was terrible and slow. The location was beautiful but very far(about an hour from the park) away. The food was nice but the packed lunch was very basic and the staff's attitude was very off putting. It felt at times as if they honestly couldnt be bothered at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Katara Lodge offers accommodation in eight luxurious cottages on a beautiful stretch of hills overlooking the open savanna in a serene and relaxing atmosphere. Each spacious cottage was hand crafted using locally available materials and combines wooden floors, grass thatched roofs and canvas that can be folded away for uninterrupted views of the park. A romantic roll top bath or invigorating rain shower provide a perfect way to unwind after a thrilling day on safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Katara Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katara Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Katara Lodge Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park