I stayed here for two nights,and was very impressed by it. The views overlooking Queen Elizabeth National Park are superb. The staff was very kind and eager to help. One of the employees was even kind enough to massage my ankle which I had twisted chimp trekking in Queen Elizabeth National Park, The rooms were comfortable,roomy,and very clean.
I enjoyed chatting to one of the managers. I can't say that I could find anything to complain about at Katara lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Katara Lodge offers accommodation in eight luxurious cottages on a beautiful stretch of hills overlooking the open savanna in a serene and relaxing atmosphere. Each spacious cottage was hand crafted using locally available materials and combines wooden floors, grass thatched roofs and canvas that can be folded away for uninterrupted views of the park. A romantic roll top bath or invigorating rain shower provide a perfect way to unwind after a thrilling day on safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Katara Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katara Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Katara Lodge Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park