We stayed here for a couple of nights during our Uganda safari and mountain gorilla trek booked with Wild Frontiers. Beautiful location on the river. Luxury private tents with very comfortable beds and private 3 piece en suite bathroom. This was a very tranquil setting right on the river. Staff were very friendly. An awesome place to relax as well as for taking in the driving safaris to this area of Queen Elizabeth Park. We even managed to see the elusive tree lions thanks to the persistent searching by our driver/guide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of the ten spacious framed canvas rooms, situated in the wooded area besides the river, is comfortably furnished and with its own private en suite bathroom and dressing area providing running water, solar hot water 'bush' showers and a flushing eco-friendly toilet. We also offer "Fly-in" safari packages which include transportation to and from nearby airstrips as well as game drives and other activities included within the rates. Please inquire with us for more details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Ishasha Wilderness Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Hotel Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Ishasha Wilderness Camp Uganda/Queen Elizabeth National Park