We stayd two nights in this unique "petite hotel" in the middle of Stone Town. Room was good and clean considering local standards. Bathroom at the corridor was not so nice experience, but for two nights it was ok... Think they also have rooms with own bathroom. There was a nice cafe downstairs with good coffee and cakes. They roasted their own coffee there, so it was certainly fresh. The location of this hotel was in the middle of narrow streets of Stone Town. We thought it would be better to stay at the hotel, when it become dark... There was a nice patio upstairs where you could relax and see the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town