Stayed in Excelsa room on the top floor. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Like the room decor and comfort. Having the personal bathroom/shower outside the room did not bother me. The hotel is not accessible by car, so your driver/you will need to carry your bags to this place from the parked car some 5 min away. I took one star off because the water in the shower was very weak, making showers a time-consuming ordeal. Also, make sure to bring your own shampoo ( or buy in a pharmacy nearby).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town