We stayed in the Arabica suite, which was a very nice large and airy room. We were on our honeymoon and the staff had left a beautiful complementary chocolate cake in our room with a message of congratulations on, however I had booked under my maiden name and so the name they put on the cake was wrong. This wasn't their fault though and it gave us a giggle. The breakfast was served up on the room terrace and was very nice. The coffee was very good, as you would expect, but very strong! The hotel is located within a maze of small winding streets, so it can be difficult to find unless you have a good sense of direction, which I don't. It is very close to all the main sites in Stone Town and definitely a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel offers a touch of magic and romance in an authentic Arabic house deep in the heart of Stone Town. Transformed into a stylish hotel with harmonious interiors, antiques and rich fabrics, it is one of the oldest buildings in Zanzibar constructed by the Wazir to Sultan Said Bargash in 1885. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Zanzibar Coffee House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Coffee House Hotel Stone Town
- Zanzibar Coffee Hotel
- Hotel Zanzibar Coffee
- Zanzibar Coffee House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town