For a single night in Stone Town, the Karibu Inn was in a great location to be close to the Forodhani Gardens, restaurants, and all the small winding streets to find some lovely artwork, jewelry, and other souvenirs.
My room was one double or queen bed, with a fan, net, and private bathroom. All for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karibuinn offers bed and breakfast. It is at Forodhani, Stone Town. It is behind the National Bank of Commerce. It is 10 mins walk from the ferry terminal and 15 mins by taxi from the air port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Karibu Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karibu Inn Guest House Hotel Stone Town
- Karibu Inn Zanzibar Island/Stone Town