This the sister hotel of the 1001 Nights Hotel in Stonetown. The hotel is located close to the shipping dock yet close to everything in historic Stonetown.The staff was very freindly & resourceful.The rooms are done in Zanzibari Style decor with some rooms having ensuite bathroom or shared bathroom on the same floor.The beds all have mosquito nets for your sound mind of sleep without having to drench the room with Deet.Rooms are cleaned daily have fan & air conditioning.There is internet access that's free to guests along with a mini-bar in the open terrace which you can view Stonetown. They are on the honor system as you just write down on piece of pad paper what you took from refrigerator beer or soda approx. $1-2 USD each. on a pad of paper.The breakfast is included in the rates as it's served on the terrace as well.It included fruit,eggs,sausage,coffee , juice very well balanced. Overall you can't go wrong with this place especially those on a budget.It was better then expected,stayed three nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Salme Inn is a bed and breakfast hotel perfect for travellers looking to see Zanzibar for less. When you're out and about all day, a comfy bed and hearty breakfast are all you need! So book Princess Salme Inn, a bed and breakfast in Stone Town Zanzibar where you pay less and sleep well. Princess Salme Inn is a simple but comfortable bed and breakfast hotel in Stone Town growing incorporating its customer needs. It is in an old Arabic mansion with traditional touches. The hotel has remained one of the cleanest in the area and still maintains the lowest rates in town. Our team will assist planning and recommending tours, transfers and even safaris ... .. Our rooms are simple with the highest level of cleanness. We have variety of rooms to suite your needs and budget, and leaving you satisfied at the end. From Backpackers to Honeymooners, from cheap / budget customers to mid-range customers. The rooms are naturally decorated in Zanzibarian style with traditional Zanzibar beds. We are working hard to bridge the gap between client satisfaction and management perception of good service. Your honest reviews even if they are bad and good ones, all help us grow better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Princess Salme Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Salme Hotel Stone Town
- Princess Salme Inn Zanzibar Island/Stone Town