The service we received was amazing, right from moment we called the hotel to when we left. The room we stayed in, the Farizah was huge. It was all open planned with a wall separating the toilet. The shower was powerful with a gorgeous bath you could just sit in for hours and relax. The room had a 32inch flatscreen TV with cable. I did not realise at first but there was also a DVD player. The room had a balcony for you to sit and enjoy but the view was not terribly great. (the only low point but we are explorers so staying in the hotel is not an option so we didn't really mind the view)
This boutique hotel was situated a few minutes walk from the port but about a 5 minute walk to all the amenities, depending on how fast you walk.
There is nothing to I did not like about this hotel. It had everything I expected and more and it was the most perfect place to unwind after being at almost 6000metres high. We enjoyed the place so much that we stayed an extra night.
The breakfast was lovely and you will get the best coffee here. I totally loved it.
All credit to Co and Frans for the impeccable service and for making us feel so welcomed. Will definitely stay here again if we visit Zanzibar again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and daily under Dutch management and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, Persian rugs, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. In its adjacent building there is the Palace Luxury Spa, with its contemporary look and feel with one-of-a-kind art and furniture. As you walk through the front door, you notice the soft aqua blue interior colours along with the antique furniture. You are immediately put into a state of calm and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Zanzibar Island/Stone Town