What a beautiful hotel! The hotel is decorated very nicely without being tacky. We had Arabica room on the top floor which offered great views over the town. We were on a half board package and we had dinner which my wife had the tuna and I had the steak which was fantastic. Staff were great and helped with directions for walking and even packed a breakfast for us when we had an early day. A nice and quiet hotel in the heart of historic Stone Town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and daily under Dutch management and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. As you walk through the front door, you notice the soft aqua blue interior colours along with the antique furniture. You are immediately put into a state of calm and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Zanzibar Island/Stone Town