Our stay in the Zanzibar Palace Hotel gave us the opportunity to experience the city and Stone Town at any moment of the day and evening. Inside the Zanzibar Palace Hotel we felt very welcome in a relaxed atmosphere wit great service. Our room was extra-ordinary with a bath room on top of the roof. Imagine to shave with a view on the sea. Outside the hotel we walked directly into the attractive streets of Stone Town. We really recommend the Zanzibar Palace Hotel. Actually to experience both the Zanzibar Palace Hotel and the city is a very good combination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and daily under Dutch management and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. As you walk through the front door, you notice the soft aqua blue interior colours along with the antique furniture. You are immediately put into a state of calm and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Zanzibar Island/Stone Town