We booked a two week trip through Imagine Africa who arranged all our safaris and accommodation extremely well and efficiently.
The Zanzibar Palace Hotel is brilliantly located in old Stone Town. The hotel has huge amounts of character and the rooms are spacious. We stayed 2 nights and arranged trips to Jozani Forest and saw the Blue Sykes and Colobus monkey; a walking tour of town, a boat trip to see the giant tortoises on Prison Island and the best spice garden tour we have ever done.
All the staff were really helpful and the food great especially the passion fruit and avocado drink. Free wi=fi was a bonus. Hotel is in quiet area away from mosques !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel is a luxurious nine room boutique hotel located right in the heart of Stone Town (an Unesco World Heritage site). It is independently owned and daily under Dutch management and an ideal home to explore and experience all the beauties of this magical town and Island. Zanzibar's rich history is integrated throughout the hotel by Arabian, Indian and English designs, this in combination with all modern comfort (airco, free WiFi, flatscreen TV's, etc). Each room/suite has its own unique decor with many local originating antique pieces of furniture, magical beds, colourful silks, etc. Room rates for every purse definitely makes this a place to stay. As you walk through the front door, you notice the soft aqua blue interior colours along with the antique furniture. You are immediately put into a state of calm and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zanzibar Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zanzibar Palace Stone Town
- Hotel Zanzibar Palace
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel Zanzibar Island/Stone Town