After reading positive reviews in Tripadvisor, I recommended Abuso Inn to friends looking for last minute accommodation in Stone Town. They were very much satisfied so I decided on staying at Abuso Inn too. Based on my experience in October 2012:
- The staff was very kind and helpful all the time.
- They helped me organize transport to airport and Jozani Forest.
- My room had hot water, mosquito net, both A/C and ceiling fan.
- Breakfast was nice and included.
- After checking out, I could leave my baggage at the reception and mangos in the refrigerator :)
If you are looking for a well located, budget accommodation with antique furniture and very kind staff, you will definitely like Abuso Inn!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Abuso Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abuso Hotel Stone Town
- Abuso Inn Zanzibar Island/Stone Town