“Refreshing stop”

Cinnamon Spa
Arusha, Tanzania
“Refreshing stop”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We had a refreshing stop at the Cinnamon Spa in the middle of a busy Stone Town day - very restful place, we both had a massage and a pedicure, total bliss. Came out refreshed and super relaxed. I definitely recommend this Stone Town interlude.

Visited March 2012

Boulder, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Overpriced and Poor Quality”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

This spa was a recent addition and I thought I might give it a try. I'm generally not the type to complain, but the prices were outrageous and the quality of the services was sub-par. It was not relaxing and I could have done a much better job painting my own nails. I would say skip this -- your money is better spent elsewhere in Zanzibar.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank Salama_Tu24
London, uk
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Overated and a rip off”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

For european prices, then I would expect european standards. However I didnt,
The pedicure I had whilst on holiday was VERY expensive, and badly done. I had to go home and 're-do' it.
There were lots of staff loitering in the spa room bored, which made my relaxtion experience all that more intrusive..

Its overated, and too pricey with poor delivery of quality.

Visited February 2011
4 Thank babs3428
Ann Arbor, Michigan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great place to completely relax and avoid the afternoon heat”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I had a few hours before my flight and popped into the spa for a terrific massage and respite from the heat. The massage was one of the best I've ever had, and the ambience of Cinnamon Spa was peaceful and serene...a great ending to my trip to Zanzibar.

Visited January 2011
2 Thank 1234_10
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I LOVE Cinnamon Spa!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Professional, organic & original - love it! All of the treatments are inspired by the spice islands of Zanzibar and the staff are fab! Not to mention the interior decor! Wow! The whole experience was great! Would thoroughly reccommend it!! :) :) :)

Visited January 2011